6

I woke up the next morning, groggy, a throbbing headache. "Meting in 10 be ready", Dabi announced from behind my door. I rolled over and groaned, not wanting to do anything all day.

I made my way down stairs, I sat beside Dabi on the sofa. "Let's get started, shall we?", Shiggy announced in a raspy voice. I leaned back on the leather sofa as he rambled on. "Now our goal is to get Endeavor and Yagi Toshinori and take them down", he started, "How do you plan on doing that?", I added, "With you, Miss Toshinori", my eyes widened a little.

"How so?", I tilted my head to the side, "There's an event next week, hosted by Endeavor", he paused, "What if he recognizes me?", I added, "Let me finish please", he held his hand up.

I scoffed, "He won't be attending the event, just his children", he started, "And we need you to get Shoto alone, he's the one with the answers, we'll know more when we get intel from him".

"Shoto?", I asked, "Yes, Shoto Todoroki, his youngest son", Shiggy said. "We have it all planned, Dabi will be right there watching your every move to make sure nothing happens to you, along with Hawks".

My eyes narrowed, "What if he recognizes me?", I asked, "He won't, we'll make sure of that", Shiggy said with a smile. "How are you so sure?", I leaned forward, "Trust us".

"The event is in LA, no one will know your face and I doubt Shoto's dumbass will recognize you", he said with a chuckle, "The kid is quite dense", "So it'll be quite easy", he smirked, I studied his response. "LA, are we driving there?", I asked, "Yes, you Dabi and Hawks", Dabi sighed.

"Any comments?", Shiggy asked everyone, "How are we sure no one will recognize her?", Hawks asked, "She's small news, the media has probably forgotten about it by now, no one in LA will know who she is", he said with a grin.

"What happens if they do?", I asked, "We will deal with that when we need to", he said in an annoyed tone.

"And how do you plan on keeping her safe?", Dabi asked, I looked to him, "You'll save her, I'm sure of it", Shiggy smirked at us. I looked to the side, annoyed. "I can handle myself", I cleared my throat. "We'll see", he said with a smile.

"When do we leave?", I leaned back on the sofa, "Tonight", Shiggy sat up, "You're all dismissed". He glanced a Dabi, everyone sat up and walked off.

"Dabi, a word", Shiggy walked to another room, Dabi following close behind him. My eyes narrowed, wondering why he needed him alone.

I tip toed towards the room they entered together, making sure they wouldn't be able to hear me.

I put my head beside the closed door, "She can't find out our plan, got it?", Shiggy snapped at him, "She won't, relax", Dabi said in an annoyed tone. "I don't know if I'm so sure of that, you two seem close", Shiggy said, my eyes grew wide.

"We aren't", Dabi said sternly, "If she finds out we're turning her into her father to get to him, it's all over", Shiggy said, I clenched my jaw, the anger inside me fueling by the second.

"Don't worry, I have it handled", Dabi said slyly, "Getting her to trust me will be easy". I scoffed quietly, my eyes full of rage.

"If she finds out we're done for, make it happen", Shiggy said before I heard his footsteps approaching the door. I quickly walked off to the kitchen as if nothing happened.

I balled my fists on the counter. I was infuriated.

Did he think he could just play me? And I wouldn't find out? If it's a war he wants, it's a war he'll get. Game on motherfucker.

"Everything ok?", Hawks approached me, a smirk grew on my face, "Everything is great", I said calmly. His eyes narrowed, "You sure-", "Oh I'm sure", I walked past him, making my way to my room.