29

I rolled over in bed as the sun shined bright into Touya and I'd room. "Let's just stay in bed all day", I said, my eyes still shut. "Done", his voice deep and raspy as his arms pulled me closer to him.

There was an aggressive knock on the door, "What?", I whined, "Rain, we have shit to do, get your ass up", Light said from behind the closed door.

"I'm tired, let's do it later", my eyes stayed shut and I nuzzled my head onto his chest. "GET UP!!", she kicked the door down.

"Ugh", I groaned dramatically, "I'll drag you out of this fucking bed", Light stood at the end of the bed. "Don't do that, I'm naked", Touya said, his voice raspy as his eyes stayed shut. "Gross", she walked away quickly.

I sighed and left the bed, "Don't go", he whined, "Light will get angry if I'm not down there in 2 minuets", I changed into a white t shirt and some jeans.

I grabbed one of his black hoodies and slipped it on, "Bye handsome", I kissed him, "Love you", he rolled over in bed, I stopped and smiled to myself. "Love you too", I glanced back at him.

I could get used to that.

"Why the hell you waking me up so early?", I rubbed my face as sat on the bottom of the stairs, "It's 1pm Rain and we need to get dresses, tuxedoes for the guys", I rolled my eyes. "I really don't wanna wear a damn dress", I threw my head back and complained.

"And why the hell can't they get their own tux?", I raised my brows, "Cause they're on weapon duty, stop whining and let's go", She walked off, I followed her lazily. "Why can't we be on weapon duty", I whispered to myself.

"I'm not really sure how to- do this", she said as we stood in front of a designer store. "Come on", I nodded and she walked inside with me. "Hi, can I help you find-", "Fuck off", I held my hand up and walked past the employee.

We searched through all the dresses, none of them catching our eyes. "This is so lame", she said, "I know".

"Wait", an idea came to mind when I saw a mannequin dressed in a suit. "What?", she stood beside me, a smirk grew on my face.

"Suits? But shouldn't we wear dresses?", she asked me, "Why? Cause we're supposed to? Fuck that", she started to smile, "Are you sure- what will Shoto and Touya say?".

"Men all think they know how to dress women, what they should be wearing, dresses- skirts", I paused, "I think it's time we say fuck that and wear a damn suit", she started to nod. "I fuck with it", "Damn right you do".

She grabbed a white satin corset suit. I grabbed an oversized black blazer, some black slacks and a lacy black bralette. We grabbed suits for the boys, matching with the ones we had picked.

"Let's get the fuck home please", "Yeah I hated very second of that".

"Hey ladies", Shoto grinned at us, "You find a sexy dress?", Touya side eyed me, "Something like that", I looked to Light, she grinned. "Here", she threw them their suits. "Black?", "And white?", they held them up. "Yep", Light and I said at the same time.

We began to prepare for the eventful night ahead of us.

"How are we on time? Shiggy you get into the system yet?", "Yeah, it was easy, the firewall was weak", "6pm", Shoto said.

"Shall we, Light?", she nodded and grabbed our bags full of clothes. We made our way into her room, mainly because it had a door.

I slipped the lacy bralette on, I threw the oversized black blazer coat over it, along with the matching loose fitting pants. I slipped some steel toed black glossy boots on. I hid some blades in the waistband of my pants, where they weren't noticeable.