14

A/n: I had to split the smut into two chapters bc it was a lot so PREPARE YOURSELVES‼️

"Why don't you want Shoto knowing?", I asked as we walked back to the house, "Cause if he finds out, it'll ruin my plan". "And what exactly is your plan?", I stepped in front of him, "It wont be any fun if I told you", he grinned, "Fine".

His arm stopped me from walking away, "What?", I looked him up and down, "Remember Rain, you belong to me, if I see you with Shoto, I'll fucking kill him", he said, his eyes burning with jealousy. "Same goes for you pretty boy", I stepped closer.

"So you do care about me", he half grinned, "Don't push it", I silenced his next words with a kiss.

I was going through all the files on Shigaraki's laptop, trying to find anything I could on Bakugo and Deku. There's no way they could've found me, but they did. I needed to know who they really were.

"What are you doing?", Dabi viewed the screen with me, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Trying to find stuff on Bakugo and Deku", I said, trying away. "The angry blonde guy and the freckled one?", he asked, "Yeah- they found us in LA, and there's no way they could've known unless someone tipped them off".

"I just need to find out who", my eyes narrowed, "Hawks", Dabi whispered. "You think?", "God dammit!", I slammed on the keys. "What?", "All I can find is the past 5 years, it just goes blank before that"...

"How long have you known them?", he looked to me, my face dropped slowly, "5 years", I muttered under my breath.

I started to wonder...who really were they? How well did I really know both of them...Bakugo and I were close, we slept together for about 2 years, but it was nothing serious...That is until he confessed his feelings...I was confused, who the hell were they?

"Bakugo's the blonde one, right?",  he asked, I leaned back in the chair, "Yeah". "He's the one that told you he was in love with you...right?", my eyes fell, "Yeah", I whispered.

"You feel the same way?", he asked slyly, I glanced at him. "No, I don't", there was a glimmer of hope in his eyes when those words left my mouth.

"Well, don't expect me to, remember Rain, I don't do love", I stood up, "Neither do I", I shoved past him and slammed the door shut.

I leaned back on the closed door and threw my head back.

I couldn't tell him how I felt, that would make me look weak. I didn't know if it was love, hell I've never known that feeling before. I knew it was deep, and it was taking my mind over. All I could think about was him, all I saw was him, all I wanted...was him.

Dabi's POV:

I rested my head on the closed door. Why did I say that? God she drove me insane. She made my head all confused.

I've never known love, or anything like it. If I'm being honest, the whole idea of it scared the shit out of me.

And she scared the shit out of me. I thought I was crazy, but she...she's fucking insane. Beautifully insane...

All her scars, every inch of her body, she was a piece of art. A masterpiece. I could stare at her for hours, watch her. Her brown eyes carried so much pain, rage, hurt. Yet there were so gorgeous...all that hurt hidden by such beauty.

She was pure chaos, everything about her. Her anger, her diamond mind, how she'd do anything to protect the people she cares about, though she'd never admit that. How determined she is. If she sets her mind to something, there's now force in the world that can stop her.