36

A/n: when I tell you I was SOBBING writing this chapter.

I sat on the vanity chair as they painted my face and played with my hair for hours. Falling asleep in the process about 3 times.

"We need a long sleeve dress- her tattoos cant be seen", one of the women said, "Why not?", I snapped as I turned back.

"You're father doesn't want people seeing them", she said as she focused on a clipboard, "I don't give a fuck, let me pick my own clothes".

"Sorry Miss Toshinori, we can't let you do that", "Get that brush out of my face!", I slapped the woman's hand away from my eye.

"Miss Toshinori we're just trying to do our job", one of the men sighed, "Go away I can do it myself", "We've been ordered-", "GET OUT!!!", I screamed.

"Yeah, we're gonna need backup", the woman held her ear, "Stop touching me!", I pushed everyone back. "Is there a problem here?", I heard Bakugo ask, "Yeah, get everyone out!!", he sighed heavily.

"Do I need to tie you to the damn chair?", he glared at me. I clenched my jaw, "No".

"Now let these people do what they need to, stop being a problem", he walked off.

"I'm going to be a problem for the rest of your life", I muttered under my breath, one of the girls laughed. "What was that?", I grinned, "Oh nothing".

I let them continue to do their jobs.

And after a few hours, they were finally done. Thank god.

I looked at my reflection and my face dropped slowly. There was some brown winged shadow around my dark eyes. A deep red color on my lips. My skin painted pale, my brown eyebrows filled in lightly. My blonde hair was slicked back into a low bun. I looked...alive.

"Alright- we're running late, let's get that dress on- now!", the woman in charge snapped at everyone.

My eyes widened when I saw the white gown, "You've got to be fucking kidding me", I whispered, "No way in hell this will fit me", I glanced at the girl beside me.

"It's only 2 sizes smaller, you'll fit", she smiled, "Why didn't we get my fucking size?".

"You need to look perfect and this is how", she motioned me to take my white satin robe off.

"Can you all like leave?", I glanced back at all the people in the room. They all hurried out, I rolled my eyes, "Thanks", my tone sarcastic.

She helped me slide the dress over my hips. "This isn't gonna fit", I shook my head as she pulled it up. "Alright suck it in", she said and I did as told.

I gasped when she zipped ht back of the dress. "FUCK!!", I breathed.

"See, it's fits", she grinned widely. "I can't fucking breathe- or move", I stayed in the same spot.

"Sure you can", she shrugged her shoulders. "Let me just slip these heels on and we're good to go", my eyes widened, "No way, I can't walk in heels and they hurt- not happening- this is where I draw the line".

"Sorry Miss Toshinori", she said as she slipped the high white stilettos on my feet.

I sighed and shut my eyes, "I hate my fucking life". I stood up, "Fuck", I tripped on the hem of the dress, "See you got it", I waddled to the mirror.

My lips parted when I saw my reflection. All the tattoos on my body painted with makeup and hidden. Diamonds on my neck and ears. I didn't know woman in the mirror. She was someone else. The someone they wanted to paint me as. This...was not me.