22

A/n: this picture hurts in the best way possible.

And I'm curious if any of you have a guess of who Ren is?;) you'll probably make the connection after this chapter but I'm curious what your guesses are before.

I woke up in the same dark room, chained to a stone chair again. "God dammit", I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!", I screamed, losing my sense of time and sanity. I noticed my legs weren't chained, because of my wounded leg.

The building stayed quiet, not a sound back.

"Fucking cunt!", I struggled to free myself from the chains. "REN!!! HAWKS!!! LET ME FUCKING GO!!", my breathing heavy as I lost my temper again.

I noticed my leg was almost fully healed...

How many days have I been here? I had lost all sense of time. I wondered if Dabi was okay now, if his wounds had healed too.

I hated this. I had lost all control, I was helpless. My pride had been shattered, and it pissed me the fuck off.

"REN YOU BITCH!! DON'T BE SHY!! COME OUT AND PLAY!!!", I snapped, hoping to get her attention. "Oh Rain, you sound angry, did I upset you?", I heard her same raspy voice throughout the whole building. I laughed, "Call it what you want, Ren".

"How bout you take these chains off and we have a real chat?", my eyes roamed the dark building, looking for any sigh of where she might be. "Why don't I tell you a story Rain?", I could tell she was smiling, I shook my head, "You know Ren...I'm really not in the mood for one of your games".

"It's a story I think you'll wanna hear", her tone turned sinister. "Talk", I said in a stern tone.

"Well, well, well, where should I start?", she let out a sigh, I rolled my eyes. "I know", she stayed quiet a moment, "Once upon a time there was a little girl...let's call her...L", "Here we go", I muttered under my breath.

"Now L worked very hard, from such a young age, she wanted to be the greatest, she wanted to make her parents proud of her", I threw my head back on the stone chair.

"L had an older sister, she loved her dearly...she wanted to be just like her", she let out a small laugh.

"Her sister went to all the greatest schools, she got the highest grades, her parents were truly proud of their firstborn", I lifted my head, my eyes grew, hearing the familiar story before.

"L tried her hardest...hurting herself in the process...over and over again...she wanted to be just like her sister...strong".

"Though, L's sister loved her and tried her best to protect her from darkness...the darkness always finds it's way in...And there came a time where it was one or the other, her sister could only save one of them...her sister or...herself", my lips slowly parted, "So you wanna know what the older sister did?...she saved herself...and allowed her little sister, L, to fall into a pit of darkness".

"The fuck is this?", I snapped, tears welling in my eyes. "WHO ARE YOU?!!", I screamed out, tears falling down my face.

"I knew that sister of yours Rain...what was her name...Light", I tried my best to hold back the tears, but it was no use, I had no control. She laughed, "Ironic, isn't it? That Light fell into the darkness?".

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!", I cried out in pain, tears streaming down my face as I relived the events of that night.

"I want you to feel the same pain your little sister did. The same pain you promised to protect her from...but couldn't", "WHO ARE YOU!!!!", I screamed.