15

!!smut!!

"No games Rain", he smirked. "You wanna play dirty, I can play dirty", I pushed him on the bed. I straddled him, my bare pussy on his clothed hard cock. I started to slowly grind on his throbbing cock. He threw his head back and held my waist tightly.

"Does that feel good Dabi?", I whispered into his neck, he nodded, "I want an answer", my hand gripped his throat. "Y-yes", was all he managed to get out. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?", I glided my tongue up his neck slowly.

I started to pick my pace up, driving him insane as I held him back. "God...let me fuck you", he demanded.

"I'm in control here, not you", my grip on his throat tightened. "That's cute, I'll let you have your fun", he grinned, "Oh, I'm just getting started".

I slipped his briefs off, exposing his throbbing cock, begging for attention. I positioned myself on top of him again.

Gliding my clit on his hard cock, even slower than before. His breathing was heavy, his chest heaving up and down slowly. "Fuck", he muttered under his breath as my pace quickened.

"Fuck...I need...Fuck", his eyes shut as he got lost in pleasure. "What is it you need Dabi, use your words please", I said against his neck.

"I need to fuck you", he said, grabbing my hips and positioning himself into my entrance. "Ah, ah, ah", I stood up quickly. Leaving him on the bed, needing more.

"You're done with your little game", he shot up and grabbed my waist, placing me on top of the wooden dresser. "Now, it's my turn", an evil grin grew on his face. He spread my legs, exposing my soaking cunt.

His cock was now aligned with my entrance. He began to slowly stroke his cock, his eyes never leaving mine, "Touch yourself", he demanded. I bit my lip in anticipation, my eyes were glued to Dabi's. I slowly started to rub circles on my soaking clit, I let out a moan.

"You look so pretty touching yourself like that", he said. Our gaze never leaving each other's, I sped up my pace on my clit, as did he on his cock.

I felt the knot forming in my stomach again, I threw my head back. I felt Dabi's hands grip my throat, forcing me to look at him now, "You don't get to cum yet, I'm just getting started", he said as his grip tightened.

He was in control now.

He placed his free hand on his cock, he slowly slid it up and down my dripping entrance, he groaned. He slowly pushed himself inside me, I let out a gasp, he threw his head back, lost in pleasure.

He began with slow strokes, filling me up instantly, I shut my eyes lost in pleasure. His grip on my throat tightened, "I want you to look at me while I fuck you", he said as he brought my face centimeters from his, his deep blue eyes piercing into mine

He began to speed up his pace, I tried to stay quiet, not giving him the satisfaction just yet. "Aw, don't be shy, I wanna hear all the pretty noises you can make while I fuck you", he said in a deep tone, his gaze never leaving mine. His paced picked up, his cock slamming into me relentlessly, hitting my sweet spot every time.

All the built up pleasure in my body was ready to burst, I threw my head back. Then he pulled himself out of me, all the pleasure in my body faded away.

"Oh sorry, were you about to cum?", he tilted his head to the side. I narrowed my eyes, "I'm done playing games", I gabbed his throat and brought his face to mine.

"You're gonna fuck me till I finish or I'll go find Shoto, maybe he can make me cum", I hopped off the dresser.

He grabbed the back of my neck and slammed me against the door. "Remember, you asked for this", he said from behind.