34

"Your father wants to talk", Deku asked through the closed door, "Tell him I said fuck off", I pulled the blankets over my head. "Honey, you can't shut me out in my own home", my father said in a high pitched tone.

"Fuck off", I raised my voice slightly. The door flew open and Bakugo and my father stepped inside.

"Guess we don't knock", I stayed in bed, "Get up Rain, have some respect", Bakugo said in a calm tone, "Respect", I laughed, "What does my father know about respect".

"Rain honey, please sit up", my father's tone soft, "What do you not understand about fuck off?", I nuzzled my head further into the pillow. "Get up Rain", I heard a gun click.

"Do it", I sat up and slowly inched towards the gun Bakugo was pointing at me.

"Pull the trigger", I pressed my head against the end of the gun, his eyes widened slightly. "Stand down young Bakugo", my father held his hand up. In an instant, I kicked Bakugo's arm and snatched the gun.

They all lunged towards me but stopped when I held the gun to my temple. "Ah, ah, ah", I said in a high pitched tone. All their faces filled with fear and anticipation.

"Rain, honey, put the gun down", my father smiled, "Let's not play this game now".

"Game? You think I'm joking about blowing my head open?", a smile grew on my face, "You took Light from me...and Touya", I paused, "The only man I have ever and will ever love", I clicked it back and they all flinched.

"But they're gone now...", my eyes grew wide with insanity. "So- I don't really have anything left to lose-...you want me alive", I laughed, "So the final fuck you is ...this".

His face dropped slowly. "I pull this trigger and all your plans for me just...die with me", my smile grew wider. "Rain, please", Bakugo pleaded.

"Rain, don't do this", Deku's eyes and tone honest. "Sorry boys, but I'm done being your little puppet", I shut my eyes and pulled the trigger. It clicked.

I laughed hysterically, "It was a blank! What are the odds!!", before I could react, Deku rushed to me and grabbed the gun, restraining me in the process.

"You're fucking crazy", Bakugo muttered under his breath as he stared me down, "Call it what you want, but the man right next to you made me like this", my eyes averted to my father.

"Bring her to the dining hall", he said before they both left.

"Rain- are you crazy?!", Deku whispered in a panicked tone, "Everyone I love is dead Deku, I have nothing left to lose".

There was a silence between us, "Don't give up just yet Rain, trust me", he whispered. "What's that supposed to mean?", I looked back at him as he guided me down the hall.

"Things aren't always as they seem to be", he said with a sigh, I furrowed my brows, unsure what he meant by that.

"Cut the cryptic comments, what's going on?", I pushed further, "Nothing", his tone filled with disappointment.

He chained me to a chair at the end of the long glass table. My father seated at the other end, Bakugo and Deku across each other.

"Now that we're all here", my father started, "Rain, Bakugo", he looked between us. "You two are to be married at the end of the month", I rolled my eyes, "There will be an event, everyone important will be there and see my heir".

"What makes you think I'm gonna go along with this?", I said with a laugh.

"You don't have a choice my dear", he smiled, "I'm not doing this", I shook my head. "You will do this", he slammed his fist on the table.