39

!!smut!!

I stood in front of the window, staring across the sea of grass. The wind aggravated the blades of grass, pushing them left and right, harsh and unsurely. The sun hid below the clouds, terrified to be seen.

"This may be the last day of our lives", I heard Touya's voice say, I smiled and my eyes stayed ahead of me. "It may be, so...", I shut my eyes and inhaled softly.

(song rec: Freak: Lana Del Rey)

I began to unzip the back of the dress slowly, still facing the window, my head turned to the side. It slipped off my waist, then my hips, as it fell to the ground. I heard footsteps approaching from behind me. Touya's slender bare chest now against mine.

His fingertips traced the outline of my body slowly, "You're so beautiful", he said with his hot breath against my neck, his touch nearly making me melt. I threw my head back on his scarred chest, my eyes closed, feeling the euphoria of his hands on my body. The wetness growing in between my legs as I felt his touch against my bare skin.

He slowly slid his hands down my body to my waist where he was met with the lace resting on my skin. He grabbed the band of my underwear, pulling the fabric closer to my skin. I let out a subtle moan of anticipation for what was about to come.

His hands move up my torso and were met with my breasts, while simultaneously kissing the base of my neck. This alone was enough to make me crumble in pleasure.

Without warning he grabbed the bottom of my neck, swinging my body around so I was met with his gaze. "Like it's the last time?" he said with a stern look. I nodded my head in agreement. "Use your words love," he said. "Like it's the last time", I said with no hesitation in my voice.

Touya pulled me in closer to him, locking our lips together as we began to intertwine our tongues. He had me pressed against him with barley any room to move, I could feel his cock begin to harden by the second. "Fuck" he let out a moan in pleasure.

"Rain you don't even know the effect you have on me," "Oh yeah?", I started, "I can feel it right now", I said seductively while I looked down at his bulge that was begging to be set free.

With a single motion he swept me off my feet, and carried me to his bed across the room. He gently laid me down onto his black silk sheets, the fabric was mesmerizing to the touch.

He began to kiss me gently as his hands roamed by body, sending shocks throughout every inch of my body.

Slowly, he moved from my lips down my neck, and so on, until every inch of me was marked with his lips.

Once he was met with my clothed cunt he placed a soft kiss over the fabric, which overwhelmed me with angst. He stopped and bent down close to my ear, with his hot breath against my neck, "I want to make you feel good baby," he said in a deep raspy tone.

He began the same trail he started off with, placing kisses down my body until he was met with the band of my underwear. His slender index finger slid under the fabric and slowly began to pull it down until they were completely off.

Touya intertwined his arms under my legs spreading them further apart. He began to kiss my inner thighs, teasing me before he would move to my throbbing pussy.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked up at me, he gave me a smirk before he went and placed a kiss right on my clit. "You have such a pretty pussy baby," he said while running his fingers up and down my soaking, wet slit. I let out a moan of pleasure due to his subtle yet mesmerizing touch. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

He began to focus on my clit, moving his tongue in circular motions. It felt like heaven, he would circle my clit with his tongue then press hard sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. Simultaneously he began to insert his long finger into my entrance, slowly moving it in and out in sync with his tongue.