32

I fluttered my eye lashes open to a flickering light above me. My head was throbbing, lips dry. My mind was foggy, trying to remember the events leading up to this moment. Where was I?

My wrists and ankles were bound in heavy chains, I was barely able to move. I looked to my side and saw Touya beside me.

My eyes grew wide with fear, "Touya- what did they...do to you?", my voice cracked.

There were bruises all over his face and arms. Blood stained on his white hair. Dried blood all over his face.

Different bruises in different stages of healing. There was tape over his mouth to silence him. His eyes, those eyes...were full of so much pain.

Tears filled my eyes from seeing him like this. "Baby...what happened to you?", a single tear fell down my face, he blinked slowly.

I leaned close to his face and tore off the tape with my mouth.

He coughed out for a moment, "What happened?", my eyes staring into his scarred ones.

"That blondie's got anger issues and a bad case of jealousy", his voice was raspy and tired. "What did he do to you?", I clenched my jaw, "Kicked the shit out of me".

"He has that same strength your sister does-and well... you now too", his gaze slowly lifted to mine, my lips parted. "He- what?", "Yeah, his punches hurt almost as much as hers did".

Did.
It all hit me again.
Light was gone.

"You okay?", he asked softly, "No", he rested his head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Rain", he whispered, "For what? My best friends being traitors or my father taking my sister from me again?", I let out a laugh, tears in my eyes.

"You went through a lot in 12 hours", his tone low, "I have a feeling it's just going to get worse from here on out", I said with a sigh.

"Yeah me too", I rested my head atop his. "At least we're in here together", I whispered as I kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah, it could be worse-right?", he joked, "Right".

The door flew open and we flinched at the action, "Rain, you're awake", Deku smiled at me, "Fuck off", I spat angrily.

"Why don't you take these chains off so I can tears your limbs off one by one", I glared him down, his eyes widened slightly.

"Rain I came here to-", "I swear to fucking god if you say talk- I will snap your damn neck", I cut him off.

He looked down, "I know Bakugo can get-", "Go away Deku", I looked to the side, unable to look at him anymore.

He sighed and left the room. "So, what's the plan?", Touya sighed and glanced at me. "I have no idea", I threw my head back on the concrete wall. "We're gonna die here, aren't we?", his tone tired, "Yep".

After a few hours had passed, the door flew open.
Bakugo rushed in and unhooked my chains on the wall. He bound my wrists, "HEY!!- Let go!!", I struggled to escape.

"Rain!!", Touya yelled, I looked back at him, "Touya!!", I cried out, then I felt a needle in my neck.

And my consciousness slipped away from me.

I woke up, my mind foggy. I quickly noticed I was dressed in a silk white dress. My eyes filled with fear as I noticed my hands were chained to a table with a red cloth over it, candles lit on the center and a bottle of my favorite champagne.
My ankles were still chained to the chair.

God this man is a whole different type of crazy.

Bakugo walked inside the room, "You hungry?", he said as he sat across me at the table. "What the fuck is this?", I said as I looked at him, my face filled with fear.