7

!!smut!!

"So, last night happened", I said as I slipped my t shirt on. "So what?", he grinned, his eyes meeting mine for just a moment, "You regret it?", I felt his body close behind mine. "No", I turned my head to the side, he kissed my neck, "Good".

"Hey guys, we should get on the road", Hawks barged in, his eyes widened when he saw shirtless Dabi beside me, "Oh-sorry", he closed the door quickly.

"He's right, we should get on the road", I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.

"What state are we in?", I asked, after hours of driving, "Ohio", Hawks said in a tired tone, "How'd you know?", I turned back at him, his head was resting on the window. "I grew up in this shithole", he sighed, I let out a laugh.

"Where'd you grow up?", I glanced at Dabi, his eyes stayed on the road, "New York", he said flatly, "What part?". "So many questions Miss Toshinori", he side eyed me, "Just trying to make conversation", I shrugged my shoulders.

"You never gave me my three questions", I tilted my head to the side, "I don't owe you shit", his tone cold and flat. "One for one then, I told you about my scar, tell me something, anything", leaned closer.

I noticed he was pondering in his head. The silence was painfully long.

"I'm invested now, you gotta say something", Hawks butted into our conversation. "Shut the hell up", he snapped quickly, I noticed his mind running wild.

"I'm waiting", I said in a high pitched tone. "You won't give up, will you?", he glanced at me, a smirk on his lips. "Nope", I smiled widely.

He sighed heavily, "I'm a writer", he said quietly. Yeah well, I already knew that... "What kind of stuff do you write?", I pushed, "Stuff", he grinned. I rolled my eyes, and faced the other way. This might be harder than I thought.

After a few more hours of driving, we heard loud snores from the backseat, Hawks was passed out.

"I can't do this", I ran my hands through my hair, "Put some music on- please", I begged. I messed with his radio and he slapped my hand away, "Hey!", I snapped. "Don't touch my radio", "You're a different type of crazy if you don't listen to music while you drive".

"Told you I was", he winked, "Turn the fucking radio on or I'll crash this car", I said sternly. "Bullshit", he said with a laugh.

I raised one brow and shoved the steering wheel, causing the car to swerve, "Fucking hell!!", he yelled, trying to get control of the car. "What happened?", Hawks asked, half asleep.

"Crazy over here is trying to get us killed", Dabi said flatly. I crossed my arms and looked out the window. "Why?", his voice raspy and tired, "Cause she's psycho".

My head whipped to Dabi, "I am not the crazy one- what sociopath drives in silence!!", I yelled, "That is weird", Hawks added.

"Turn something on!!", I screamed. "FINE!!", he tossed me the aux cord. I smiled smugly and plugged my phone in.

(song rec: Flawless- The Neighbourhood)

I raised the volume on the radio, "Happy now?", Dabi whined, "Sure am now shut up", I threw my head back, he scoffed.

"You two are fucking, aren't you?", Hawks looked at the both of us, my eyes went wide. "Yup", "No", Dabi and I said at the same time. "Damn, there goes my chance", he sighed.

"Don't give up just yet", I smirked and glanced at Dabi. I noticed his grip on the steering wheel tightening, the whites of his knuckles showing.

His jaw was clenched, he was visibly angry. And it was hot.