2

"Talk", I pushed the blade into his neck, he inhaled deeply. "Or what? You gonna slit my throat?", he stared down at me. "Thinking about it", I raised one brow.

In one swift motion he switched our positions, he was holding me against the wall, my blade now in his hand.

I struggled to escape his grip. "Not so chatty now, are you?", he grinned, my eyes narrowed, "What do you want?", I said through breaths, struggling to break free. "You", he winked, I scoffed, "Not the way to go about it, now how the hell do you know who I am?".

"Have a drink with me and I'll tell my secrets", he smirked, "Will you tell me what I want to know?", I glared at him through half lidded eyes.

"Anything you want love", his blue eyes glowing with chaos. "Fine", he released his grip.

"How do you know my name?", we sat next to each other at a bar. "Relax, let me get a drink in first", he stretched his arms out. "Vodka martini", I said to the man, "Damn straight vodka, you're insane", Dabi said.

"You have no room to talk", "Mai tai", he said to the man. I laughed through my nose. "What?", he looked to me, "Nothing", I looked ahead.

My phone buzzed:

Bakugo: come over

I slipped it back in my pocket. The man placed our drinks in front of us, I sipped mine. "Talk", I glanced over at him.

"I know your father- well sorta- he doesn't know who I am", he sipped his drink. "How?", I asked, "I'm part of this little group, information I want to know is easy to get", "Be more specific".

He sighed, "I know people who can find out just about anything about anyone I want, they're skilled hackers", I sipped my strong drink.

"And why do you want to know who my father is?", I watched him closely. "Cause your father works with someone I want dead, thought we could kill two birds with one stone", he grinned.

"What makes you think I want my father dead?", I tilted my head slightly. "I know he took everything from you including your mother and sister", my eyes went wide. "How do you kn-", "As I said before, skilled hackers can find just about anything".

"What makes you so sure I won't kill you after we leave here?", I side eyed him, "Nothing really", he shrugged his shoulders.

"Crazy can't outdo crazy love", he whispered into my neck. "You wanna bet?", I said quietly, our faces close. "Love to", his eyes averted to my lips then back to my eyes.

"You have no clue what you're getting yourself into", my eyes narrowed slightly, "That's what makes it fun", his eyes widened with insanity.

I tossed my drink back, "I haven't spoken to my father in 10 years", I looked ahead of me. "And he's running an elite assassin business- who is it that you want dead?", I asked him.

He looked ahead of him, his finger tracing the rim of his glass. "Let's just say it's someone I used to know", I watched him closely. "Who?", I leaned closer, "Ever heard of Endeavor?", he looked to me.

"Yeah, my father has known him for years, I trained with his kids", he started to smile, my brows raised. "Why do you want him dead?", "Let's just say he took something from me, and I won't get it back till he's dead".

"So what do you say Miss Toshinori, wanna make a deal with the devil?", he leaned closer, "This will end in flames, you know that right?", I said quietly. "All the more fun", he smirked.

3rd person POV:

She glanced at his hand, unsure if she should make the choice or not. Deep down they both knew it was trouble by design. She was crazy and he was mad.