24

I slowly picked myself up. I wiped the blood from my mouth. "You touch him and I'll fucking kill you", I stepped closer to her.

She laughed, "Finally, now we're talking", a smile stayed on her face.

It's like a switch flipped inside me. Seeing him at the brink of death, again. I promised I wouldn't let anyone touch him, and I intended to keep that promise.

I had also promised Light I'd always protect her, but Light was long gone. The woman in front of me wasn't my sister, she was a monster.

She threw Dabi aside, along with the knife. "I've been waiting so long for this day", I cracked my neck, "Kind of pathetic, don't you think?", I tilted my head to the side. "THERE SHE IS!!", she cheered wildly.

"Rain- take this!!", Dabi threw a syringe at me, I caught it. "What is it?", I examined the needle filled with a green liquid. "Adrenaline", he smirked, I smiled at the syringe, "Thanks babe", I said as I suck the needle in my stomach, pushing all of the fluid into my body.

"Think a little needle will help you, cute", she looked me up and down.

It was like my whole body regenerated. My wounds were severe, but I felt nothing. I felt like I was on fire with energy. My eyes widened as I felt the drug take effect.

"Not a little needle, it's adrenaline bitch", I lunged forward and landed a kick on her face. I was speed itself. Strength, if there was a definition. I felt fucking invincible.

She fell to the ground, "Usually that knocks people out, looks like we'll have fun then", I cracked my knuckles. She shot up quickly and grabbed my leg.

She slammed my body to the ground, but I shot up instantly, not feeling a thing.

I grabbed one of the blades on her belt and hopped on her. I started to slice her skin, one slash after another. "OUCH!!", she yelled before she slammed herself on the ground, crushing me. "Get off cunt!", I kicked her back.

She wiped the blood from her lip, "I haven't bled in years, this feels good", she inched closer to me. "I'm just getting started", my eyes narrowed. I sped towards her and grabbed her arm, I slammed her against the wall beside us.

"You wanna know something funny?", she stood up as if nothing happened. "You were never the type to risk your life for others, you playing hero all of a sudden? You were born to be a villain Rain, so stop pretending to be a hero", she glared at me. I stepped closer to her, till our faces were inches apart.

"A villain? Like you?", my eyes turned cold, "You're a laboratory experiment Light, everything special about you came out of a bottle", her face fell for just a second.

"You bitch!!", she threw a right hood across my jaw, I fell to the ground.

"I worked hard to become strong, father gave you some drugs and made you like me", I looked her up and down. "Like you? I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!", She slammed me against the wall behind me.

I kicked off the wall and slammed my boot into her face with full force, causing her to drop to the ground.

"It isn't a competition Light", I restricted her throat with my boot and kneeled down, "IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A COMPETITION!!", she screamed, struggling, "I...I COULD NEVER-...I could never get his approval", her tone soft at the end.

"Who needs that jackasses approval? He's a piece of shit father", I tried to have a real conversation with her.

( song rec: In This Shirt(original)- The Irrepressibles)

"I needed to be better...to make him see me...I needed to be better...I needed to be better-...I NEED TO BE BETTER!!", she yelled before she grabbed me leg and threw me down. I shot up quickly, we stood across each other.