How you first meet him Tony Stark

It was your first day at your new job. You're the new receptionist at Stark Industries and assistant to your new boss Pepper Potts. You were both really exited but really nervous you've never had a big time job like this before. You walked up the steps to the front door took a deep breath in and out. Pushing the door open you looked around in awe, never seeing a place like this in your life. A man in a security uniform came up to you he didn't look to pleased. "Excuse me miss but I don't think you're supposed to be here," he said. "oh I'm sorry I'm the new receptionist Y/N I'm looking for Pepper Potts sir." "My apologies miss Y/n I'll take your to her office its on the 42nd floor," "thank you mr umm I'm sorry whats your name sir?" I said slightly embarrassed I didn't ask earlier. "Oh sorry its happy head of security." He smiled and we entered the elevator. I looked out the elevator and into the lobby I was just in (its made of glass just saying)it was incredible. We arrived on the 42nd floor and exited the elevator. Walking down hallways looking out the windows seeing how high up I was and I'm telling you it was high. We arrived at duel wooden doors Happy knocked and a soft strong female voice said come in. Both me and happy walked into the large office and suddenly my stomach became one giant knot because I was so nervous. There was a beautiful woman with long blond hair white jacket light grey undershirt, white skirt that goes to her knees and cream colour high heels. She put her hair into a ponytail and walked over to me. She held out a hand for me to shake. "Hello you must be y/n y/l/n so very nice to meet you," I shook her hand and smiled. "Yes, I am and you are Pepper Potts if I'm correct. I'm very happy and exited to start working with you." She smiled back. "Yes, and you as well. Lets get you you're I.D badge and we can get started on the tour all right?" She turned around and sat at her computer and I sat on the other side of the desk. She handed me my I.D and I clipped it to my F/c jacket. "All right miss Y/n let start on policies , etc. "Sounds good to me" I smile.

~Time skip cuz I'm lazy lol XD~

After the tour we were headed to the top floor to meet the owner Tony Stark. Me and pepper got to know each other better and we have a lot in common and I know we will get along awesome. Once off the elevator we entered through a glass door and into a little lobby with couches a bar and a deck to see the whole city from. "TONY WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE A GUEST!" A man comes from around the corner on the left side of the room he's in a black t-shirt black jeans and black and white runners, his hair was black and clean cut and facial hair also clean cut. He smiled at you and winked. "Yes hello I'm Tony but you already knew that. And you are?" He took my hand in his and kissed the top of my hand. I blushed a light pink while he looked up at me his lips still on my hand. " Oh um I'm Y/N n-nice to meet you Mr Stark." you smiled. "What a beautiful name miss Y/N and your smile is just perfect." he smirked at you. "Oh thank you." Your face as red as a tomato. He takes out a small piece of paper from a desk and writes something on it and hands it to you. "Call me whenever" he winks at you again and walks out of the room. On the piece of paper was his personal cell number you turn to pepper and she just smiles at you. "Well looks like he really likes you your lucky." "Thanks Miss Potts." I smile at her and blush again looking down. "well its 6:30 you may go home and remember 7:00 am Sharp tom meet me in my office alright?" she saids shaking my hand. "Sure thing ill see you first thing tomorrow morning have a good night." i say and walk out the down and make my way home. You hold the piece of paper in the hand and program the number in the phone. Wow best first day ever can't wait until Tomorrow.

BEST DAY EVER XD