The End

Goodbye to this book people.

Let the story begin.

______________________________

Pov Random

Rudz watch the sunset from the cliff, cross legs.

She close her eyes, feeling something lay on her laps, she opened her eyes and look down.

Rooks head was on her lap as he stare at her with a smile, she chuckle. "I saw you need company, honey..." he state, she paused.

Smiling, "Yeah... yeah I do need company, blueberry." he got up and wrapped his arms around her.

Two spirits was beside them, she glanced at the two and smile. The two smile back.

"We are proud of you, Rudz." the man said, "Oh my baby, you have grown much... " the woman exclaimed.

"Thanks... mom, dad..." she whispered, they fade away with a smile on their face. Rudz sigh, "Something bothering you?" he ask. Shaking her head she lean on his chest, "Just thinking..." she said.

The butterfly land on her lap, they look at it with a smile. "Thank you..." it then flaps it wings and fly away.

On the sky, Rudz saw the infamous trickster god and Zhuan Lee spirit. They nodded at her before turning around and fade away.

"Guys! Come on! The foods is ready!" Sleeper call, "Right..." they chuckle, getting up they hold each other hands and walk off the hill to the party.

"Love you.." he said, "Love you more.." she said back. "Now now, it's not time for lovey dovey you two." Zoffy said wich make them blush. "Foods is really!" she added.

Ash lay his head on Ben shoulder as he put his arms around his waist. "This is th greatest time I ever had." he commented.

Next day, the bots and con's have to leave earth so they can rebuild Cybertron. Megatron hold Optimus hand for confort, said Prime smile at him.

"Will you guys come visit?" Miko ask her guardian, "We will try." Bulk said with a sad smile.

"It's just like we met each other yesterday, man... time really fly fast.." Ash said. "Come on dude, I will try visit." Smokescreen said and fist bump with for one last time.

"Just be careful ok?" Rudz said, U.Magnus nodded and gave her one last hug, Wheeljack ruffle her hair with his digit and finally Starscream hug her with tears in his optic.

She pat his shoulder, "Everyone, it is time for us to move." inform KockOut. They all walk in the nemesis, the main five wave at them.

As the ship took off, the four shout a goodbye.

Flying through the sky and leave earth atmosphere, now in space. The Soundwave type the coordinate of Cybertron.

Optimus look out the window, seeing the dark space. Megatron beside him, "We will transport into Cybertron atmosphere in a minute." inform Ratchet.

From outside, a dark purple jet with dark green stripes fly towards them. Stopping beside them where the window both leaders were on, suprised look was shown.

The window of the jet open and revealed the main five, Rudz were the one driving it. The guardians all stand beside the window and wave back.

"We will launce in three... Two... One.." Shockwave said.

With the main five, they watch the space bridge appear. Waving for the last time as the nemesis zoomed in. The portal close, having a sad smile on. The Cybertronian were part of their life. Now they gone back to their home planet.

"Yesterday is a history..."

Rudz fly back to earth and land ontop of the base rooftop.

"Tomorrow is a mystery..."

They hop off, looking back up at the sky.

"But today is a gift..."

They look at each other with a smile and walked to the elevator, when the door open they step in.

"That's why it called presents.."

"Racing?" Ash ask, "Racing!" the trio answer. Rudz gave them a smile and chuckle. "Alright, racing." they cheers as Rudz smile.

The elevator close and everything turn black.

_________________________

THE END.

Thank you for reading this book.

Wow, that was something isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this book, don't forget to vote and comment. Maybe follow?

See ya!