Chapter 15 (Not Even 1 Hour!)

I don't mind and English is not my first language so there's a mistake of words like that so yeah.

Enough chit chat. Let the story begin.
___________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, High school. 12:30 p.m

    School was over, the five teens walk out and saw their guardians waiting for them. Walking towards them but Rudz stop her track, Ash saw this and turn to her in confusion,  "Dos? Why did you stop?" he ask, the others look at her concerns, she sigh. "I can't go with guys today, uncle call so I have to take his place again." she said disappointed, "Really? Can I come?" Raf ask, "Aww I'm so sorry cinnamon roll, but this one is physical work. I can't bring you this time.." she said petting his head.
     "Where you work at? I can send ya." Wheeljack offer, she shake head decline. "I'm sorry but I can't tell ya, I have to go on my own." they look at each other, "If you say so Dos, be careful ok?" Ash put his hand on her shoulder, she nod. "Something else, please don't get in trouble while I'm gone. Even though you three have been with the bots longer than us doesn't mean won't get any trouble." she said, "Come on! Nothing going to happen!" Miko state, she just sigh.
    "I'll be going now, call if you need anything alright?" she said and walk away,  "Guess it's only us then... Come on." Jack get on Arcee, the other followed. "Pfft- we're not going to get in trouble." Ash grin, oh how wrong he is.

---Minutes later at Base---

     "Ok so how do we take care of a baby?" Ash get pinched on the cheek by a small servo, "Robot baby...?" he said through his teeth. "How can you didn't know?" Jack ask carrying a small blue baby bot, "I'm might be a host of symbiote but I'm not an expert of taking care of a child." he deadpan.
    A chirp stop them from arguing, they turn towards it and saw Raf and Miko have a bit struggled on handling six more baby bots. "Ratchet no!" Raf pull back the little medic servo away from the wrench,  "Ultra Magnus please stay here with other!" Miko put the little commander down beside little green olive wrecker, "Wheeljack!" Ash shout running towards the wrecker who was holding a sharp pencil, he take it away from him.
     Want to know what happened? Well......

---Minutes Ago---

   They all arrive back at base, the teens hope off from their guardians and walk to the 'Human area'. Ratchet  at his work place as usual, was typing. Smokescreen walk to Ash, wanting to know more about him and Rudz, "Hey Ash, I want to ask, how long have you been with Rudz?" Ash look at him a bit and just smile, "Well since we were a baby, we been know each other for life." he said taking out his phone.
     "Really? How you guys meet?" he ask, "Not really remember..." he reply,  "Have you guys has sparkmate before?" Ash look at him confused, "Sparkmate?" "Oh right! It's like you human! 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' like that?" Ash was silent, he look down to the ground. "I don't.... but Dos did..." he grip on his phone, the trio noticed his silence and quickly tell the Rookie that it was personal thing.
    "It's fine guys, I can talk about it but not Dos. Ok so I don't have any girlfriend before, I'm single." he proudly said with a sparkle around him, "Where did that sparkle coming from?" Arcee ask waving her servo to remove the sparkle,  "Ok never mind that, so I was single but Dos did have boyfriend before." when that words come out from his mouth, an imaginary arrow shot Smokescreen through his spark, not just him but a certain scout and a wrecker.
     "She did....?" Ash nod, "Well that guy was a such a bi- I mean a jerk, she break up with him." a relief make its way to his faceplate, "Jackie? You good?" Bulkhead ask his friend who was still stunned, he wave his servo in front of his face. "I think he just broke..." Miko said poking his cheek,  "What is the reason he broke? Was it about Rudz dating before or something?" Jack ask bringing his finger to his chin while narrowing his eyes at the wrecker, Miko poke him again. She shrugged, "I think...?" she jump down from his shoulder and land on Bulk servo, he put her to their area.
     Smokescreen saw something on Ratchet work table, curious take over him. Walking towards it, "Yo Ratchet, what is this?" he pointed at a gun.  "Whatever you do, don't touch it." the medic warn, Smokescreen look at him for a moment before he press one button. A blast came out of it and start to bounce around the base, "Woah!" he crouch down, "Wha- what did I say about not to touch it?!" Ratchet shout before dodging the bouncing blast.
     All of them take cover, "What the hell is that?!" Ash shout standing up but crouch back down,  "What is going on?" a deep voice said, Optimus and U.Magnus walk in the main hanger. They saw the bouncing blast, quickly take cover, for the last part it bounce at the screen and explode. Blinding them all, when the light gone they uncover from their hiding spot.
    "What was that?" Raf ask, Ash get up from his position and look around, "Wait...." he look around again before noticing something was wrong,  "Where the Bots?!" he shout. The trio quickly get up and look around as well, "They vanish?!" panic was taking over them. A chirp was heard, they look at each other before running down the stairs, shock was what they have. Eyes widen,  "What in the- World??" what they didn't expect was a eight baby bots that was familiar to them.
     Little Smokescreen ran to Ash with a happy smile and take his hand out mention him to pick him up, Ash was confused before picking him up. He giggled, "Uh-Oh..." all they could said, now this is where we start from previous.