Chapter 32 ( Love Between Alien And Human)

Tomorrow is my nightmare come true so I have to update this as fast as I could.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin.

__________________________

Pov Random

Rudz stare down the night city below as rain pour the dark sky, "Such stupid pathetic girl... now look what have you done." she mumbled to herself.

She look in pure horror at Rook's fallen body after Keith shot him, she immediately knock the Red Skull out and handcuffed him.

Running towards the Revonnahgander and hold where the wounds was, he groan in pain while Venom heal the wound and take out the bullets.

"Hey... hey... look at me..." she cup his cheek as he weakly look at her, "Your gonna be fine... just don't move...." she said. Morgan come out from her hiding spot and ran towards the two, "Rudz!" she shout. "Morgan!" the little girl wrapped her arms around the black hair girl.

Hugging the girl with her free hand, she look back down at him. "Blueberry, don't worry. We have success, just don't move to much." she said.

Venom has fully heald the wounds, she help him sit up. He groan still have a small pain, "Oh... I'm so sorry..." she apologies with guilt in her eyes.

"What? For what?" he ask, "I shouldn't have ask you to come..." she said and hold his cheek. He hold her hands that on his cheek and gave her a small smile, "It's fine Honey, as long as it to help you, I manage." he said.

She sigh, "Come on, let's get out of here." she said and walk over to the unconscious body.

Sitting down with her leg cross, she sigh. She then felt the rain water stop hitting her, glancing up and see Rook hold an umbrella while smiling down at her. "You know you shouldn't move to much, that wound of yours still need to heal." she said. He sit right next to her, "And you shouldn't sit in the rain, you could've gone sick." he shot back.

She chuckle, "I already use to it, it help calming my nerve." she look at her palm. Rook took a hold of it, "What's wrong?" he ask, she sigh.

"It's just... I couldn't bare loosing another person I love again..." she said and look at him, he grip on her hold.

"I know it's hard, but you save me in time..." he said. She shake her head, "Not me... but Pa did, I just couldn't stop Keith in time before he shoot you..." she exclaim. She hold the tears from falling, "Sometimes I just couldn't..." she mumbled.

Rook grab her chin and made her look at him, "Hey, at least we got him. You had done enough, if it's weren't for you I've could have died." she froze.

She grab his hand and lift it down, "That's the reason why... I couldn't protect someone I love with all my heart..." she said. "Rudz, becoming a hero is not easy. For example, you cannot save everyone around you." he said.

She look down, "I know that... I just... couldn't take my own words, can I?" she said. "You have said this to someone before?" she nodded.

"I have said this alot before... but I just.. couldn't take it in for myself..." she said, "Everytime I said this kind of words to confort someone... I couldn't take it gor myself..." Rook lift her head up.

"Hey, you have told everyone alot of nice things yet you couldn't take one for your own?" he ask, "I just can't..." he remove the bangs from her eyes.

"Honey... you might couldn't take your own words... but you have show such affection how you care for others." he said. She weakly chuckle and hold his hand.

Alien robot and alien parasite? what could go wrong? [TFP + Marvel] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें