Prologue

I know. I have used the same oc, why? This two is the only people I got in mind, I couldn't find any other oc that perfect for this but this two...... They are something.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
__________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Avengers Tower, New York. 12:36 a.m

"Hey kids, how are you two?" a chubby man ask the two 15 years old teenagers who was in the back sit of the car. "Nothing much, like usual but thanks for asking happy." a girl smile at him while the boy beside her nod, "No problem kiddo." he smile back.
"I can't believe this two are related." he look at her, she just shrugged "Dunno." a black liquid came out of the girl, "Oh shut it! I have experience becoming a father!" she look at him amused, "You know, I was just an adopted child that being left at your doors." "Kid, just because your adopted doesn't mean I didn't love you like my own child." he snuggle at her, she smile and snuggle back. A red liquid came out of the boy, "Oh yea?! How can you love her while I'm not!?" he shout, he turn toward him "Well, at least she didn't try to kill someone!" they glared at each other, "Ok guys, please stop. I know you two still mad at each other but, you need to stop. If you two keep fighting, this won't solve everything." she look at them with a sorrow eyes, her friend glance at her feeling the same way. "She's right, you know." the two liquid look at their host, guilt come to them.

The two don't like to see their host sad and upset, so this time. They will apologise to each other, for real. The two look at one another, silence for moment, "Carnage..... I apologise for not being a good father to you. I was just...... I don't know how to react." Carnage look away for a little before signing "I apologise too, father. I just feel..... jealous you didn't show any love to me like you did to her. I'm sorry." he look down, the two look at them suprised glance each of them before smiling. "Wait..." the two look at them suspicious, "Are two apologies for real this time?" she ask, Venom sign and look at her "Yes, kid. For real." she could hear honest and truth in his voice, she smile and glance at Carnage who having conversations with his host, "Hey Carnage?" getting his attention she open both her arms up mentioned him to hug her, he was confused "What are you doing?" she smile at him "Well, why can't I have a hug from my big brother?" he was suprised, how can she though that he was her brother after what he did, "You...... think me as a brother?" "Hey, just because we were different and not blood related, or what you just done in the past didn't mean I don't think you as my brother. Now come here!" he want to cry of what she just said and went closer to her, hugging her. "Thank you." he whispered.
The other two smiled at them, "Yo kiddos, we're here!" Happy inform, he park in front of the stairs entrance. Three of them hop off and went inside, scanning their cards and mad they way to the elevater. It dink, open the door letting them out, "I'm still confused to what kind of thing they want to tell us." the boy said, "Hmm..... Happy? What kind of thing?" she ask the chubby man, "Even I don't know kids." he respond.

They arrived at the main door, wich is a meeting room. When they get inside all eyes were on them, "Hey guys!" a boy two year older than them greet, "Sup Pete!" he greet back. They sit on one of the chairs and look at them "So.... what do you want to talk about?" he ask, the girl noticed they are a bit nervous. "Hey, what's going on?" she question.
A man with an eyepatch sigh, "We want to tell you...... that the two of you have to move to the other towns." he speak, "What?!" both shout, "Why? I-I can't just leave my dad! Something could happen to him!" she question yelled, "Well, since the hydra knows about you two are with us and the host of parasite-" a man with a glowing chest was cut off by the two Symbiote "PARASITE?!" they yelled, "APOLOGIES!" the two teens sweatdrop, "Continues please." she said while the two get back inside them grumbling.
"We have to sent you away, even if you can fight back, you two still young. So we do this for your own safety." he said with an apology look to them, they look down a bit before sighing and nod understand the situation. "Ok, but..... what about my dad?" she ask "We already tell him about it, at first he disagreed but we convinced him." the 17 year old boy said, "Ok then but what about Ash parents too? They will be worried for their son didn't come home." Ash nod, "We did the same to them." a blonde man said and smile at the two, "Oh..... can we at least say our good bye?" he ask, "Of course you can, dear." they all look at the door way and saw three adults, "Mom? Dad? When did you get here?" he ask the woman, "Hour ago, you guys to slow." she said playfully "ITS BECAUSE OF THE TRAFFIC!" they yelled and pout, the adults chuckle, a men in hoodie went up to his daughter.
"Be careful alright? Don't worry about me, and call everyday so I know how you've been." he pet her head messing her black hair, she whine and look at him. "Ok dad, just don't get in trouble. I will keep in touch." she get up and hug him while he hug back. "So that's the reason why you ask me to packs my things days ago." he chuckle "I have to, I disagree at first but have no choice, this is for you and Ash safety." he want to cry so bad because his daughter will be away from him, he hug her tightly. The family three look at them and smile before hugging each other, the mother cry for his son to be away from her hold. The fathers was broken hearts for they childs, they let go and turn towards the team.

"Eddie." Venom come out and look at his old partner, "Venom, please take care of her." he beg his old partner, "I will." Carnage come out and look at both parents, "Carnage, please take care of my son for me. Make sure these two ruckus didn't get in trouble." she beg the red symbiote, he nod.
"Wait...." the two teens turn toward the group, "You still haven't told us where we going?" she ask, the group mentally face-palm "Right, you guys will live at the town name, Jasper Nevada." The eyepatch man said. "Jasper Nevada? Never heard about that town before." both said in union, the parents sweatdrop because the two look like a twins. "Well, it because it was located at dessert so it was a bit unkown to the world." he chuckle when he see both teens expression, "When's tho?" "Today." the teens jaw dropped, today?! "Hehehe, its ok you will move with a car. Don't worry about your house and school. We already handle it." Peter said.

---Later---

All of them are now in front of the black car with a driver inside waiting for them, Eddie keep asking his daughter if she have all her thing, like phone, clothes, etc. She sweatdrop before calming her dad, "You don't have to worry about money, we have put it in your account and gave some in your bags." Tony said to the two, he will miss these two ruckus. They like his partners in crime other then Peter, before petting the two. "Thanks, uncle Tony." she said. "Come give your brother a hug." Peter hug both of them, they hug back of course, and let go.
Hop inside the car, they glance back and wave. All of them wave back while the car starts to drove away, the two look at each other before smiling. This will be their time to be alone and journey, "Wait... If we still young, why didn't Peter come with us then?" Ash ask making her eyes wide.

__________________________________

TBC......... [Next Time on Chapter 1]

Huh. This is going to be interesting, I hope you enjoy this prague, don't forget to vote and comment, maybe follow?

See ya!

This is supposed to be the book cover, you already know wich one Rudz and Ash are