Chapter 12 (Spirit)

I am particularly made this for fun and I might be late update later week since school was about to start.

Enough chit chat, Let the story begin.
___________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, High school. 9:05 a.m

The duo was in Math class, sitting at the back that close to the window. Ash has his elbow at the table and lean his head to his palm bored, Rudz beside him wich is closet to the window. She was looking outside with blank look bit still listening the teacher, in the corner of her eyes she saw a giant silhouette from the front window.
She slowly turn her head to it with a lift brow, looking closely to its frame, it was a.... 'Giant Robot?' she thought. The robot have a red paint job, two horns on its forhead like a buffalo, it has a grey face with a glowing blue eyes watching the class with curiosity. 'What the....' "Miss Brooke please pay attention." she snapped out of her thoughts by the teacher, "R-right, sorry." she apologies.
Ash confusely look at her, 'Weird?' he thought. The teacher continue her lesson, Ash look back to the front while Rudz look at the robot with concern, 'Must be a spirit....' she thought feeling sympathy for the bot. How did she know? Well the students will start to freak out if they saw its, so she knew it was a dead spirit. It happened before when she was like 4 years old, she and Eddie walking down the street. They stop at the traffic light, Eddie's phone vibrate making him let go of her hand since the other one was holding a grocery.

She blankly look at the road and saw an old lady, one of her fruit fell from the bag.

It rolled and stop on her feet, she grab it and walk to the old lady. She tap her hands making the lady look at her, she hand back the fruit, the old nanny smiled. She then saw the light turn green, "Me... help..." she said and grab the nanny stuff, she then hold the nanny hand and walk her to the cross, not aware that people around her giving her a strange look. After crossing the road she hand back the stuff, "Thank you, dear." the nanny said and walk away slowly.
She watched her walk away having a warm feeling in her heart, "SWEETIE?!" Eddie shout in worried and ran to her. She look at him blank face, he bend down and hug her, "Oh my god, sweetie please don't cross the road by yourself again! I was so worried!" he said and kiss her head before standing back up and grip her hand. Walking away to go back home, Rudz didn't say anything. She glanced from her shoulder where the last time she saw the nanny, she saw the nanny wave at her with a warm smile before fading away. Back to the story, she watch the bot tapping the window but can't since it went through, he tittle his head aside. She silently chuckle thinking it was adorable, the bell rings meaning the class end and for the students go for the next lesson.
All the students stand up expect the duo, they hurriedly walk out while pushing each other. The duo look at them with a 'WTF' look, Ash get up and look at his schedule, "Aww, I got Geography. What about you?" he ask with a pout, "English..." she said before looking back at bot. Ash lift his brow at her, he look at where her gaze at but he saw nothing. "Dos what are you looking at? There's nothing outside." he said, she just hummed and walk out follow by him.
While they walked out, the bot watched them with concern and curiosity. It followed to where the went, it saw Ash walk to the opposite while Rudz went straight. He choose to follow her, she walk in one of the empty class and sit by the window, he walk closer to her, he tittle his head before bringing his finger to touch her head. It though the finger will went through but instead it touched her head, he look suprised, "What the...?" Rudz slowly turn her head to the side and saw it look down at her with wide eyes.
She awkwardly greet, "Uh.... Hi?" the bot look at her shock, "You can...see me?" it ask. Rudz look at it for a moment and nod, "So your a... spirit that walk around here or something?" she ask, "How did you know I'm dead?" it ask, "I saw you were watching by the window, people would start to freak out if they saw you..." she said. "Oh... right.." awkward silence filled the air, "So... what's your name?" she ask. "I'm Rudz..." she introduced, "I'm Cliffjumper." he said with a smile. Before they could have a conversation, the door opened and students start to filled the room while talking among themselves.
The teacher came in making the students quite down, he start the lesson, Rudz wrote down the note the teacher write from the board. Cliff sit beside her, since he's a ghost he can get through some other students without their knowledge. A scrumble paper then being thrown at her, she ignored it, it her again but she didn't faze. Cliff saw this and look at the back, he saw some group of students glare at her and scrumble another paper. Throwing it at her, he look at her seeing she didn't faze at all, he thought for a moment before he grab the paper at the mid air.
He look suprised for a second before smirking, he look back at the group and saw them look shock. He throw back the scrumble paper at the one who throw it, since his a robot he kinda.... throw it to hard making the student fell back with a loud thud while he yelled in pain. All eyes tyrn to him with confusion, the teacher narrow his eyes, "Is my class really boring for you Mr. Greg?" the teacher ask, he got up and pointed his finger at Rudz.
"It's her faults! She just throw a paper at me!" he said, Rudz turn her head to the teacher with confusion, the teacher gave her the same expression. "How can she throw a paper at you when she wasn't even close to you?" he ask crossing his arms, the boy stumble back couldn't find any excuse. "Now sit back or detention." the teacher warn, continuing the lesson, he glared at her and sit back up.
'Ok...?' she thought until Cliff laughed, she turn to him with lift brow. "You the one who did it didn't you?" she ask, "Maybe?" he playfully said, Rudz rolled her eyes but smile. After class end, Rudz walk down the hallway with bored look, "Ey Dos!" she look at the back and saw Ash ran towards her. "I kinda hear what happens, you good?" he ask, she know what he was talking about, "Uhh.... I'm fine..." she said. She saw Cliff stand beside her from the corner of her eyes, "How was your class?" she ask, "It's good I guess..." he said.
"ASH IZEN! DETENTION!" the teacher from one of the class shout, Rudz deadpan at him, "Ok maybe I kinda said something bad.." he nervously rub his neck. Rudz sigh, "You should go before she got you more time." he nod and went to the detention, "He's your friend?" Cliff ask. She nod, she continue her walk to the science class, Cliff walk with her looking around.
"Look guys! A weirdo!" she ignore the group of girls, she yawn a bit when suddenly the group block her way, she sigh. "What?" she said sleepyly, "Nothing just want to tell you that Brendon is mine! Don't try to steal him away!" the leader warn. Rudz look at them confused, "Who?" she ask. "Know what nevermind." she said and walk away, "Who are they?" Cliff ask. "I don't know.." she said shrugging.

---Timeskip---

The duo walk out from the entrance, "They have they own reasons that they can't hang out Gree.." Rudz said and sigh. "Yeah yeah..." he said, Cliff went beside her, he look around before he land on the blue and pink motorcycle.
His eyes widen, walking towards it. He try to touch the handle but sadly it went through, he retreat his arm in sadness, he look at the two cars beside it. He sigh before walk back to Rudz with his head low and frown, she look at him when Ash was distracted. "What's wrong? You seem....sad?" she ask, "I want to see my friends but....for some reason I can't..." he said. "I see...." Ash nudge her, "Come on, let's go." he said happily because school is over. Rudz nod and walk with him, Cliff followed suit, he glance at his shoulder to see the three vehicles was gone.
He frown, Rudz secretly look at him, she felt sympathy when he can't visit his friends. "Come on, you can stay at my house." she said giving him a small smile and walk away with Ash, he perk up. When they arrive, Ash slump to the couch while Rudz went to the basement doing some work. Cliff went in and look around, he saw Ash laying on the couch playing his phone, curious he went closer to him, he try to touch his head but his finger went through.
"I don't think he can see you Cliff." he jump and turn around, Rudz soul was floating, leaning on the door with her arms crossed. She flew closer to him, "I think the only one who can see you is me for now..." she said, "Ho- wha- how did you?" he stutter, "That's not important, come. I don't think Gree can talk to you." she flew back down to the basement where her body is. He stand there for a moment before he went to where she at, when he arrived he saw alot of gadgets and five tables.
"Don't touch anything, you might can get through anything but if I'm here you can touch it." Rudz informed from her seat, he saw her was working, she just typing the board when Cliff head pop out beside her. She let him be, he look at the screen and saw she was doing a metal like glove, curiosity, he bring his finger at the board and about to press one button. "Ep ep ep!" Rudz warn pulling back his finger from pressing, he pout. Rudz look at him and sigh, softly petting his face, "You sure look like Gree..." she said with a smile, he look at her for a moment, a vision then come to his view.
It show him a another bot but a female one with a blue paint job and a pink stripe, a little tears come out from his eyes. "And you sure look like my partner.... " he said quietly and sob, she look at him wide eyes wiping the tears away with her hand.

---Days later cuz I'm lazy UwU---

It's been a days both of them talk, Cliff will always be beside her and start a conversation. It always make him feel like he was back to life and not dead, he would secretly talk to her when no one is watching, Rudz would talk back with him. Sometimes Ash look at her with confusion, because every time he saw her talking to nothing but air, he try ask her about it but she shrugged it off lying to him that she was talking to Venom.

___________________________________

TBC........ [Next Time on Chapter 13]

Yeah it wad short cuz I have nothing else in mind for a while. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, maybe follow?

See ya!