Chapter 28 (The Date)

I had no idea what the hell my mind want me to do but apparently I just do it and maybe regret it later. Btw...

TW: Crossover alert! Crossover alert!

Enough chit chat, let the story begin.
______________________________

Pov Random

Location: Public Park, Bellwood. 12:12 p.m

Ben was sitting on the bench waiting for someone, he has a black glasses and a coat.

     A man with hat and coat walk towards him, sitting down. "What's the plan?" he ask, "We're going to send them on a date." the man said, lifting a bit of his hat to reveal Ash wearing black glasses. "And I know where the perfect place." grinning.

Rook was removing some boxes, "Thanks for helping Rook, now where is Ben?" Max said with his hands on his hips looking around for his grandson. "It was nothing Max but I don't know where he is." said the Revonnahgander, his phone vibrate. Grabbing it to see the brunette send a text on meeting up.
     "Oh...I see you later Max, Ben text me to meet him at Mr.Smoothie." Max smiled, "Alright, and I see you use the phone perfectly now." he said.

"Yeah... I got a help from someone..." as his face start to heat up.

Max noticed it and grin, "Ah, so Rudz help you eh? She's a good friend." Rook look away embarrassed.

"Y-yeah..." "You should take her out if you want to confess." snapping his head at the old guy.

"W-what? What do you mean??" he ask, "Rook, it was obvious. The time she and Ash come visit you start to get nervous." Rook stay silent knowing he was right, "And I did caught you ask Gwen some advice, she was really excited about it."

Rook fiddle his fingers shyly, "Do I... have to?" Max nodded, "Yes, and I saw that Rudz has the same thing for you." "What?" he ask confused and a little excited.

"Well, she might not show it but I did caught she got nervous when she's with you." he said.

"Now, my advice is to go out on a date with her. Confess before it's to late." patting him on the shoulder and smile.

"R-right! Thank you Max." smiling and head out, Max watch him walk away before grabbing his phone and dials someone.
    "Hello Gwen, Rook need a little help. Can you came over?" he ask.

With Rook, he saw Ben sitting at one of the tables with someone. "Ben?" said brunette look at him and smirked, "Come sit my partner, we need to talk." he said patting the empty seat.
      Sitting down beside him, "What is it?" "You need to take her on a date man." he said bluntly, Rook face become red, eyes widen by suprised and cover his face, Ash slap the back of his head. "Don't just went straight to the points!" he said removing his hat to reveal his spiky side hair, "We need to ask him of what he thought about Dos not just tell him to go take her on a date like that! Look what you done!" pointing at the frustrating Revonnahgander.
    "Ok I'm sorry but still, you need to confess man since the last time failed..." as the two deadpanned at each other from the memory of CNY, "He's right." "But what if she doesn't felt the same?" he ask frown a little, "Rook, my man, my bud, my best alien guy. Listen, she feel the same. You both just need to confess, and we! Going to help ya for ya date!" he said grinning. Ben nodded, "Yeah! And we going to gonna spy you both, don't want anything happen." he said.

"How tho?" "With this!" showing him an earphone, "We just need to wear this and then I, will help give some steps on what YOU supposed to do. Don't worry, Dos and I made it meaning it can turn invisible." he said putting it on the Revonnahgander ears, "We made for a spy mission so you don't have to worry! Now! Call her." he said.
     "What?! Like... now??" they nodded, he sigh and shakily grab his phone. Staring at it, "I can't..." "Oh come on! Know what, just let me help!" snatched the phone from his grasp, "Wait no!" scrolling through the contact and press the one they want, Rook try to take back his phone but Ben lift it away. "Hello?" a familiar voice said from the phone, "Ask her!" they whispered yelled and hold the phone to his ears, "I-I... U-uhhh...." he took a deep breath, "Rudz...." he paused. "Yes blueberry?" after she said his nickname he fell to the ground, "Dude! Come on she's waiting!" Ben grabbed him by hand and put the phone back to his ears.
    "Hmm? Is there anything you want?" she ask, "No... Yes! That uhh... if you...." the two crackhead mentioned their hands for him to get going. "Yes?" "If you.... want to go... on a date... with me?" he said nervously, on the other side Rudz face turn red. Raf went towards her concern, "Are you ok?" he ask, "Y-yes... Cinnamon roll..." she said. Taking a deep breath to calm her heart beat, "Yeah... I.. like to.. tonight?" she ask, back with the three Rook turn more redder then before. "Y-yes! T-tonight! See you at....." he pause and look at the two, Ash show him a sign said, 'Mr.Chen Noodles' "Mr.Chen Noodles..." he said.