Chapter 10 (Friend? More Like A Mother)

The chapter edit setting is really a slag! I try again but nothing changes! My apologies for the confusion chapter part for chapter 4,5 and 6. I hope wattpad will help on fix it.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
______________________________

Pov Random

Location: Avengers tower, New York. 10:11 a.m

Same as always, Rudz taking charge of S.H.I.E.L.D but this time Raf with her.
     Fury for some reason feel sick and ill, so she take his place again. You might wondered why can't just Tony or Steve or any member of the team didn't taking charge? They did once..... it didn't end well, so she is the only one Fury trust take his place. He didn't trust Ash on taking charge, last time he did..... let's not talk about it but anyways she is typing at the computer as usual.
     Raf was sitting at the couch doing his homework, spidey bots bring him a cup of orange juice with a sandwich. "Thanks!" he said, a knock was heard making them look at the door, "Come in." the door open and reveal Peter in his suit. Rudz lift her brow at him, knowing that he was supposed to be ready for a school trip. He nervously walk to her with his fingers folded, "Spidey?" she call confused same as Raf.
    "Hey Rudz... Uhh.... can you like, company me for the trip?" he ask, Rudz look at him suprised, "What trip?" Raf ask curious. "School trip, cinnamon roll. He is a teenager meaning he is a high schooler." she said gesture her hand to him, "Really? I didn't know he was a teenager, I thought he was like 20 or something." he said, Peter look at him a bit offend before looking at Rudz with his hand still fold, "You know I can't right? I still have work and I can't just leave Raf by himself." she said with arm crossed.

"Well...." rubbing his neck nervously, "The trip was the Avengers tower...." he said.

"...." awkward silence filled the air, until Rudz pinched the bridge of her nose and rubbing it.

"You gotta be kidding me, when?" she said with a blank look on her face.

His face light up under the mask, "12:00 p.m later! I will be going now, thank you to be there!" he said and ran out,  "No running in the halls Spidey!" she shout. "SORRY!" he shout back.
     Rudz sigh before smiling, "Oh big brother." she muttered continue on work, Raf look back at the door where he ran before turn to her. "Don't you think you.....kinda overworked? And taking to much responsibility?" he ask, she look at him and shrugged. "Nah I already used to it, besides I didn't overworked or taking to much responsibility." she said checking the files.

"Really?" he said with lift brow. "Don't you remember?" he ask before look up, remember about it.

~Flashback~

   "Alright, I want you to be honest. Who started it?" Mr. Ben (Idk who the principal is but let just used it) ask, the five of them was in his office. Ash and Miko was cover in food while Raf and Jack get a bit of it on their clothes, Rudz didn't get any because she was outside taking pictures.

Rudz silently glared at the two like a mother, "I did it." she said with blank look.

They all look at her suprised and shock, "Really?" he ask. "Yes, I'm the one that throw the food at Vincent from outside the window." she lie, he look at her for a bit and nod.
    "Alright then, since you the one who started it. Detention for week." he said then dismissed them, when they walked out the office they started to rant at her.

"Enough." she said, didn't snapped. "I do that because I didn't want any of you in trouble, especially both of you." she pointed at Ash and Miko, "Your mother already irritate if she found out, I don't know about Miko's but I'm sure they will be mad." she said crossed arm, "Raf, your parents are a strict type, don't want them to grounded you for months. Jack your mother is already concerned since she is a nurse and could read your body language." she finished, "But-" "No but, now go clean yourself up, class will started in 10 minutes." she said and walked to class.