Chapter 2 (New Friend?)

Ay ay ay~ I literally have a bad english now but that's not really the point,

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
__________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada. 7:10 a.m

The duo has done unpack, now all they need is to dicorate the basement with their stuff from mission, and some mechanical like suit or weapons.
    "Ok, we put the main table in the middle. After that we put the shelves on each side of corners, the computer one beside the main one and......." she think and look around, "We put the extra table on that corner." Ash look around a bit and nod smiling at her, "Alright, let's take the main table first." went upstairs and hold each side of it, lifting it up and make their way to the basement. "Woah woah, slow down. Don't push." she warn him, they slowly walk down the stairs and putting it in the middle.
      Now they grab the second table, doing the same action like before and repeat it. They then grab the shelves and put it at each corners.

---Later---

They proudly look around before high five, went upstairs to the living room and rest on the couch feeling tired.
    "What's next?" Ash ask, Rudz think about it before glanced at him. "Groceries." he nod, Rudz body start to shake a little make Venom confronted her "Kid, calm down. Your body is shaking and your hearts is bumping quickly." She took a deep breath, letting out a sigh making her friend look at her "Sorry, anxiety rising again." he nod understand, the only one who know about this is him, the Avengers and Eddie. Venom and Carnage know about it too, "Didn't you notice?" he give her a confuse look by the sudden question. "Noticed what?" he ask "My anxiety, each time it rising randomly something bad happened or something good. Remember that lucky charm at the amusement park?" he and Carnage have a flashback about.

~Flashback~

The two just hanging out at the theme park, their were having fun when Rudz started to shake a little, it means her anxiety randomly rise again.
   " COME! COME! TRY A LUCKY CHARM! WHO GOT THE GLOWING BALL WILL HAVE A LIMITED EDITION OF PS5!" they hear and hurriedly went towards it. A crowds was feild in front of the shop, "Look! It's right there!" Venom inform making her look where it was and smirk. Some guy get his hand inside the box try to get the glow white ball, but he grab the black one. He frown and walk away, a woman try but get a red. And everyone try it but failed. Now it's Ash turn, get his hand inside the box but get the blood red one. He pout and move aside, letting Rudz to take it, she grab one and take out the GLOWING WHITE ONE! Her jaw hang open while Shah have a wided eyes while his jaw fell, everyone who saw this was shock even the owner of the game. He actually didn't even put the white glowing one in the box but here it is on her hand, "W-we have a winner!" he gave her the limits edition box while she grinned at it.

~Presents~

"Oh yea, can't believe that just happened." he rub his cheek, the two chuckle "Btw where is now though?" "In my room." he then realised something "Wait if your anxiety just rising second ago, didn't it mean something will happen later?" he ask, Rudz though about it too.
    "I guess, but right now let's go get groceries." getting up and went towards her room to get ready, she wears a grey shirt that has the words 'Echo', a black sports, black hoodie with a grey smiling face. She walk down the stairs and saw Ash waiting at the door, he wear a soldier like colour t-shirt and a green pants matching the shirts. He wear a black and white shoes, she wear a thin black one, went to the front door "Have you got the money?" she ask, he nod and take out his wallet show her while she nod. "I'm gonna bring extra,something could happen." walk out and lock the doors, and walk down the neighbourhood.

---Later---

The duo just arrived at the town, they glance around in wonder. "That was tiring, now let's see where is the store." she said looking at her friend beside her, "Hmm, try ask someone." he suggested.
    They saw a person and walk towards him asking where is the store are, he tell them away while they thanks him. Now they are infront of the store, glancing at each other before grinning, take the trolley and made their way inside. They got some stuff like clothes, school ingredients and food. After paying, the duo walk out and put the groceries inside a bagpack Rudz have from nowhere, they walk around try to remember the street of it.

  "Hey, look at this pips quid! Try to fight back!" they hear a voice, making their way toward it and saw a group of teenager older than them conerned a short boy with glasses and spiky hair, "What the hell?! They bully a kid!" Ash angrily said while Rudz glare at them "That boy is under age, younger than you two. But he's a smart kid." Carnage said and growl, Rudz cling her fist and stormed towards them. A boy with ginger hair was holding the kid by his collar while his friends laughed at the background, but one of them being trip by toes and fell on his back the other two and the boy look at him and then look beside them seeing Rudz glare at the two, "Fight with the same size of you cowards, not kids." she darkly said making the two trembling a bit "Oh what you gonna do about it?" he teased "This." she kick him in the balls make him fell on his knee in pain, she turn to the ginger hair one and glare at him "Let him go." he let the kid go making him fell on his butt, he glare at her and bring his fist trying to punch her but she dodge it and elbow him on his stomach. He gagged in pain holding his stomach and fell, the boy with glasses look at her trembling thinking she will hurt him, "You ok?" she ask.
    The boy look at her suprised before nodded his head, she help him up and look at him making sure he's not hurt like a mother. "They didn't hurt you are they?" she ask again, the boy shook his "No, I'm fine. Thanks helping me, they always do this when I'm alone." she smile and pet his head before snapped her head towards the three glaring at them, she went towards and grab the ginger boy by his collar getting his face closed to her "If I saw you near this kid again, I won't hesitate to beat you up." she warn making him trembling and quickly nod, letting him go and getting away in fear. She look back at him "You sure you ok?" she ask again he nod "Yea, I'm sure" he smiled at her while she smiled back. "Wow, It's been a long time you done it. Last time I remembered you did that to Flash when we saw him making fun of Peter." they look beside them and saw Ash walk to them, "Yea, I have enough of him, I don't mind he pick on us but Peter? That's a big no." she chuckle and look back at the boy "Woah, wait I never saw you two in this town before. Are you two new?" he ask
    "Yea, we just moved here today." he said "Cool! My names Rafael, but you can call me Raf! What's yours?" he introduced himself "I'm Ash and this is Rudz." he said while point his finger at her, "How old are ypu guys?" Raf ask "15." they said in union "Really? That's mean you guys going to same high school?" he ask "Well yea, you know where is it since tomorrow is our first day." she rub her neck.
   " Yea! I actually go to the same school!" the duo glance at each other "How old are you Raf?" Shah ask "I'm 12." he suddenly look down feeling upset think they make fun of him like others, "You sure are a smart kid are you? I'm impressed." he look up suprised by the sudden compliment and blush a bit in embarrassed, "Yea! Even our friend that older than us was smart, he will be suprised if he meet you!" Ash said and grined at him.

   "Well, guess we have to go tho. Want to meet again tomorrow?" Rudz ask the boy, he have a sparkle in his eyes and nod smiling at them "Yea sure! I can introduce you to my two friends!" they smiled for his charming "That would be nice, want us to sent you back home?" she ask making him nod. He walk with them down the street while he help explain to them wich way they need to go at the town.

---Later at his house---

They eventually arrived at his house, "Guess we meet again tomorrow right?" he ask the duo "Yea, we still need to know about other things in this town." Ash closed eyes smiled while Rudz smiled softly at him like a mother smile to her child, "Something else, if those kids bothered you again just tell us alright?" she inform, he nod feeling relief and safe under their wings. "We get going now, take care of yourself alright Raf?" she said and pet his head,he look at her and smile nodding.
     "See ya tomorrow!" Ash wave while Rudz nod and start to walk away, this is their first person they meet and be friends with. But in the future, something will come and waiting for the duo.

__________________________________

TBC........ [Next Time on Chapter 3]

Aww look at that! The duo have an older siblings insist mode on for Raf! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, maybe follow?

See ya!

Alien robot and alien parasite? what could go wrong? [TFP + Marvel] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें