Chapter 22 (Meeting The Family)

I think my wattpad got a bit glitch, the reader count turn 1.4k when I saw last night it was 1.34k, or maybe just a reader didn't read my book 😅. I'm a little sad but it's fine cuz I made this book just to slack my boredom.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
_____________________________________

Pov Random

Location : Jasper Nevada, Autobot Base. 11:55 a.m

Ash was racing with Jack, Miko was drawing them. Raf in his laptop and Rudz reading her book, she cough a little because her throat still hurt after the capture, Ratchet suggested her not to speak for a few days, he said "It might hurt your throat more." she understands and didn't speak next day. Ash jump up in victory, Jack whine, "Oh come on! How?!" Ash laugh like Rengoku having both his hand on his hips.
"Practice!" he proudly said, (Why am I having All might vibe here?? ('°^°)), anyway he sit down and grab a cola. "Not fair tho, you know how to drive before me! And I was sixteen while you are fifteen!" he said, "Luck?" he shrugged, "But mostly Dos the one who drive, I actually didn't know how..." he said getting a confused and deadpan look. "What do you mean? I thought both of you have license?" Miko ask, he rub his neck laughing nervously, "Actually.... it was only Dos..." he said.
"Wait really?" he nod, "Last time I try.... it didn't end well." he look at the ceiling remember the memory.

~Flashback~

"Vroom! Vrrrroooom!" Ash mimicked the engine sound, he was driving beside a cliff with Rudz on the passenger seat, she was looking outside before looking forward. "Hey watch out for the stop sign." she warn, Ash look at her confused stoping his mimick, "Wh-what stop sign?" he ask. "The stop sign!" she said in disbelief, "What stop-?!" "The stop sign!" she shout while he didn't focus, "WHAT STOP SIG-" "STOP!! STOP!!" they scream and fell of the cliff.
Later, Rudz was driving, she has a bandage on here right cheek and on her head, she has a blank look. Ash on the passenger seat was playing with his fingers, having a bandage on his nose and left cheek. "Never drive again." she said, he look away with a fish mouth.

~Presents~

Rudz rolled her eyes, "Are you guys ok?" Raf ask worried, "We're fine but we got grounded after that...." he said wincing. "Why didn't you saw the stop sign?" "I didn't saw any stop sign!" he plumped on the couch, Rudz shake her head continue reading her book. "But why did you drive beside a cliff by the way?" Miko ask, "I...." he stop himself, thinking about why did he even drive there.
"It would be disaster if we were on a run from 'Cons when I'm the one driving." he said, they shudder when having a thought about it. They hear a footsteps, turning to it and saw Optimus walking in the main hangar, an alarm blare out. "Agent Fowler here?" Ratchet ask, "And he's not alone." he add, all the bots walk in the main hangar waiting for the man. The teens was watching from their area, the elevator dink, a man with dark skin and a blue suit walk out, "Prime." he call suprising the teams except the duo by his tone.
It was not his usual mad and stern one, just normal like when someone call their friends. "That's Fowler?" Ash whispered, the trio nod, Rudz just watched in silence, "Agent Fowler, what kind attempt you want?" the leader ask with his normal emotionless voice but behind it was curiosity. "We have a special guest." he informed, he move a side letting them see who was it, Ash almost choked on his saliva while Rudz had a blank look but in her eyes she was shock.
She immediately stop Raf from calling the person, shaking her head mentioning 'No'to him, he nod and stay quiet. A familiar dark skin bald man with a black eye patch on his right, wearing a black coat with grey collar shirt underneath. Black pants with black shoes (I'm not really remember his clothes design! T^T), he look at them with a stern and serious face, "This is Nick Fury, the S.H.I.E.L.D host from New York." Fowler introduced, "Greetings Nick Fury, I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobot." he pointed at each one of the teams, "Our warriors, Bumblebee and Arcee." Bee wave while Arcee crossed her servo, "Our wreckers, Bulkhead and Wheeljack." Bulk smile while Wheeljack grin, Fury look at him having a memory of someone he know, "The commander, Ultra Magnus." U.Magnus nod.
"Our medic, Ratchet and last but not least, Smokescreen. The rookie." he finished, "It is nice greeting you, Autobot. Now it's time for me to introduce my teams." he said looking at the elevator, a man with a glowing chest walk out first. "Tony Stark, a billionaire and a playboy." Tony look at him a bit offend, Ash hold back his laugh. "I am, Iron man." he add, a blond muscle man walk out.
"Steve Roger, a soldier from 1980. Frozen for thirteen years." he had his sheild hanging behind his back, a red head lady with a black suit was next, "Natasha Romanoff, a secret assassin from Russia." a giant guy with green skin walk out, fixing his glasses "Woah..." Smokescreen awed, "Bruce Banner, a scientific and a genius." Smokescreen wave his servo getting the attention, "Why was his skin green?" he ask, "Well, apparently my anger will rise and uncontrolled of Hulk so I done some experiments and here I am now. Me and Hulk at the same time." he said.
"Ohhh..." he clasp both his cheek, another blonde man with an bow behind him, "Clint Barton, an archery with hawk eyes, never missed." he salute, a man with black hair with metal right arm walk out a star symbol on shoulder, "Bucky Barnes, a winter soldier." a man with black skin walk out behind him, "Falcon, Bucky's partner." a ginger lady walk out, her high heels tapping sound filled the air, 'Man, bet she will read this..' Ash thought.
"Wanda Maximoff, a Sokovia." another black skin man walk out, "Sam Wilson, Tony's partner. Another version of Iron man."(I'm so sorry, that was really rude! I totally about their role since I haven't watched Marvel for so long! I am really sorry if its sound bad!) he stop beside Clint and Sam, "Meet, the Avengers." Fury finish. "It is nice meeting you." Optimus greet, "If you don't mind, we actually brought four more special guests with us actually." Tony said looking at the elevator, they all look at the elevator entrance and saw four more people walk out, Ash gasp silently while Rudz just watched in silence.
A seventeen year old boy wearing an idigo shirt and a coat, looking around in curiosity. A man with light green hoodie beside him looking at them with boredom, a man with blue collar shirt look at them with a small smile, a woman with black hair was smiling widely, wearing a drees underneath the coat, and jeans. The boy look at them with awkwardness, "Uhh... Hi! I'm Peter, Peter Parker!" he introduced, he's whole body was shaking by nervous without his knowledge, the man in hoodie put his hand on his shoulder.
"Kid calm down, your shaking." he sweatdrop, "I'm Eddie Brooke." he look at them with a weird smile, "I am Adam Izen, this is my wife, Zoffy." the man with collar shirt introduces. "Their are not Avengers but Peter will be one, Eddie is a previous host of a symbiote." Fury explains, they look at him wide optics, "Adam is a manager to a industry while Zoffy is a cafe owner." Zoffy wave, "We actually want to visit our childs! Since both of them live here!" she happily said, Ash inhale hiding under the couch while Rudz try not cough. The trio look at them confused, "Your childs? What is their name if I might ask." Arcee ask curious, "Oh! Our son name is Ash! While Eddie's is Rudz! She's a girl so don't misunderstanding!" she happily state.
The bots slowly turn their helm at the human area, Ash waving his hands in the air silently telling them not to expose them, Rudz just look at them with defeat look. Miko accidentally sneeze, all of them turn to the human area,"Who just sneezed?" Bucky ask. The trio come out behind the couch, "Children? What are they doing here?" Nat ask looking at them, "Children? I'm sixteenth!" Jack shout, "Raf?" Fury lift his brow at the glasses boy while he laughed nervously, "Hello again Mr.Fury." he greet.
"Wait you two know each other?" Miko ask pointing at him, he nod, "Yeah, remember when I followed Rudz to work? She introduced me to him." he said, "Wait are you guys their Ash and Rudz family?" she ask. "Ah..! The Ruckus! Can't wait to meet them later!" Tony state clasped his arms, the other agreed. "Wait.... So they said was true, they live together on their own? Why?" "It's for their own safety, our enemy, Hydra wants them." Fury said.
"Hydra? You mean an army being leaded by Keith?" Bulk ask looking at Bee while he returns it, they snapped their heads towards him, "How did you know?" Steve ask. "They become a new ally to our enemies, Decepticons. Megatron, my old friend that I considered brother once was the leader." Optimus said with serious in tone, Rudz couldn't hold it anymore and cough out loud, Ash pat her back. Eddie snapped his head at the human area, knowing perfectly it was her.
"Rudz?" he ask, the other look at him suprised, she sigh and stand up, showing herself. "Oh... sweetie..!" she jump off the railings and jog towards him, he happily embrace her with a hug. He kissed her on the head, feeling happy to meet her again, she snuggle on his chest, "Aww man, guess I need to expose myself too." Ash said getting up, Zoffy gasp while Adam eyes widen. "Honey!" she shout with happy tears, he jump off the railings and ran at them, they embrace him with a tigh hug, well.... Zoffy did.
"Hey mom." she kissed him on the head, Adam pat his back. "Guys!" Peter happily use his web to pull them in a hug, Ash laughed while Rudz just giving him a small smile. "Big brother!" Ash state snuggle him, "I didn't know Ash has a brother?" Smokescreen ask, "Their not related, but still turn them into siblings." Clint said before tackle Ash to the ground, he yelp before grinning. They rolling on the ground trying to pin each other. "Why did he do that?" Wheeljack ask thinking he want to join, the Avengers rolled their eyes, "Favourite..." Nat muttered, Bucky walk towards Rudz ruffled her hair. He then lift her up and spin her around laughing, she let him be. "Hahaha! Look at my little girl! Papa was happy meeting you!" he shout putting her down, "I'm sorry, what?" Eddie ask disbelief bringing Rudz close to him, "Oh come on, let me have a moment with my daughter." he said bringing her close, "She is MY daughter! I'm the one who supposed to have a moment with her!" he state pulling her close.
Rudz just deadpan, a lightning bolt appeared between the two glared baring their teeth, "Nani...." Ash sweatdrop with Clint. "Is that supposed to be normal?" Raf ask, "Nope! Always fighting!" Zoffy said acting like nothing ever happen, she try to speak but cough, "Sweetie, are you sick or something?" Eddie ask breaking the glared, she point at her neck. "Your throat hurt?" Bucky ask, she nod.