💐Happy Chinese New Year!🐯 (Part 2)

Idk what to say so...

Let the story begin!
___________________________________

Pov Random

Ash peak his head behind the walls, he saw Sleeper was putting some meals on the tables.
"Psst! Sleeper!" he whispered yelled, the symbiote turn at him, "Yes?" he mentioned his hand towards him, confused he walk closer towards him. Ash looked at the surrounding before pulling him close to whispered, "Woah! What's the deal?" he ask. "I want you to distracted Dos." he said, Sleeper lift his brow, "We want her to confess tonight..." the symbiote awed.
"Wait did you earsdropped us?" "Ok maybe I did but! He love her too, so we need to prepare a perfect place!" Sleeper though about it and nod.

---Later---

Rudz was hanging some lights outside, she saw a red butterfly flying around and land on her nose.
Her eyes soften, "Hello little one..." she greet before continue hanging the lights, the butterfly fly above and land on her hair. She climb down to move another side, Venom grab the glowing tanglong, handing it to her to hang it, she grab one by one.
While doing that, Ben and Rook walk out from the door, Ben saw her and panic, Rook saw her, he was about to greet but Ben cover his mouth and drag them away. "Hm?" Rudz look down confused by a sudden yelp, she shrugged it off and going back to hang the tanglong. Sleeper walk out from the door after getting the signal from Ben, "Hey baby sis, what you doing?" he ask.
"Hanging tanglongs... aren't you supposed to prepare the meals?" she look down at him, "Yeah I know, I just want some help..." he lie, she nod.

---With the four teens---

Ash saw Sleeper give a thumbs up, "Alright, let's do this!" the trio nod.
Separate each other, Jack look at the surrounding, when it was safe he grab a bowl of mendarins. Clint who have finished filled the bowl turn around to see the mendarins was gone, he look around confused scratching his head.

Shope and Pepper put the tea pot with new hot tea in it, a few tiny cups the same design, they turn away for a bit to put some cakes.
Miko peak her head out from the tables, she quickly snatch the tea pot carefully from getting spilled, grabbing two tiny cups and run away quietly, Shope turn to the table and saw the tea pots gone. "Wait what?" Pepper glanced at her, she turn to look at the tables, "What? Where did the tea pot go?" the blonde ask.

Raf peak his head from the couch, Vision and Wanda was putting some sweets and dessert on the table that have red mattress with Chinese words on it. He saw the two marriage turn away to get more dessert giving him a chances, he quietly walk at the dessert and grab some of it. He take a bowl of sweets and immediately sneak away when he hear the two come back, the marriage walk back with new dessert but then became confused by the missing dessert.
"Did the kids sneak some?" the ginger woman ask, "I'm not sure..." her husband responded.

Ash was hiding behind the walls outside, he peak his head out and nevastigate the surrounding.
He saw Gwen and Kevin was doing some decorate, he look another part and saw Ben and Rook doing some tables, he sneak quitely at the boxes. Grabbing a few decorating items. He accidentally kick a small rocks, the four turn their head at his direction but saw nothing, they went back to what they doing, Ben glance from his shoulder and saw Ash being lift down from the walls.
They stare at each other for a second before he sneak away, "Ben?" the brown hair boy turn to his partner, "What are looking at?" glancing at the back. "Oh nothing! Nothing!" he said. Rook lift his brow.

Miko and Jack peak behind the walls, they saw a flowers pot beside Bee who was playing with a tiny glowing tanglong.
"Oh no... Bee's there... what should we do?" Miko ask, they try to think of something. A bolb of light then appears above their heads, Bee was just minding his own business with the tanglong, suddenly the tv got turn on startling the scout. He turn at it and saw a movie call, 'Journey to the West'. Curious he step closer at it, Miko and Jack immediately take the flowers and sneak away.