Chapter 35 (The Final Battle)

This is the final, later you will be suprised.

This chapter will have some reference to MKR, go watch the movie, its freaking cool.

Enough chit chat. Let the story begin.
_________________________________

Pov Random

At some kind of temple, a stone gems suddenly glow.

The statue behind it start to crack.

Bloody red eyes shot open from the dirt.

At the Jasper high, the main five was eating their lunch in cafeteria. Having a random conversation, Rudz close her eyes.

A zapping of lightning jolt her from her though, she shake her head and sigh. Outside, the sky suddenly turn dark, covering by the clouds.

"Guys...?" Ash call, they start to glanced around when the other students start to murmured and sense a fear from them, a bolt of glowing shrienk appears not to far from them outside.

They saw it and ran out the building.

========
Meanwhile
========

Ratchet and Shockwave hurriedly typed the boards after they received a strange energy signal, "It's from the city....." he said and look at the others.

"Autobot! Get the children!" Optimus ordered, said guardians nodded and transformed and quickly went to get their charges.

=========
Somewhere
=========

Eddie with Sleeper bash through the door of the tower as the workers running around trying to found the weird source.

"Eddie! Sleeper! Over here!" they heard Adam's voice yelled, "Oh god... I hope our children is alright..." Zoffy state worried for her twins.

"Fury, what's going on?!" the black and yellow symbiote ask the eyepatch man, "We are trying our best-" "Sir! The sources coming from Jasper!" one of the worker shout.

The parents look at them in horror, "Rudz/Ash..." they muttered under their breath. 'Baby sis!' Sleeper thought panick.

========
In Bellwood
========

"Sir, the sources coming from Japser Nevada City." Ben and Rook look at each other worriedly, "Granpa! Can we-" "Go! Get them!" the old man said.

The two partner nodded and head out. "What is going on actually?!" the brunette shout.

Rook stay silent, the only thing he have in his mind was Rudz. 'Please be safe...'

======
Back in Jasper
======

In the city, a black crystal rock start to form around. The citizens running away screaming, "WHAT THE HELL??" Ash shout.

They saw the bots speed ride towards them, "Hope on! Hurry!" the femme command. The main five immediately hope on their guardians, skidding away quickly.

In the Jasper City, a muscle silhouette look around. Their tentacle like hair swing from the winds, their bloody red eyes look at the damage city.

They then sense some source of energy, "The soulmate bound..." they said. Closing their eyes before shot it wide open, from the glow vision of his eyes.

It show Rudz on the passenger seat in Wheeljack, a doubt expression was shown.

They growl with a mischievous smile, flying up to the sky and went after where the main five are or mostly.... Rudz are...