Chapter 21 (Never Forget Your Family)

Spoiler for anyone who haven't watched Spider-Man No Way Home, this actually being requested by @Sumyatyadana. Thank you for your idea! I was mind block and kinda need to do some homework. But still! I appreciate you for the idea of this chapter!

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
______________________________________

Pov Random

Location: New York, Queens. 7:30 p.m

Peter, Ned and Mj was in a tiny lab with two other man. "Ok so the plan is to make a cure for them before sending you all back?" Peter ask, one of the man nod, "Yes, just follow the plan." Peter was having an anxiety attack on the inside, 'I need confort! I-I don't think we can't do this! Oh why did I interupting Mr.Stephen?! Idiot!' he thought, he keep blaming himself for what happened, he didn't notice that he was gasping for air.
"Peter! Peter! Calm down!" Mj said patting his back, he took a deep breath holding his tears. "C-c-can you please call her? I-I ne-need her now!" he said cover his face, his tears start to fall, "Hey hey, calm down." one of the man went close and embrace him in a hug, Ned immediately grab his phone and search the contacts.
He press the one he want and bring his phone close to his ear, "Who are you calling?" the previous man said. He shush him, "Come on.... Come on..." he whisper. The call being pick up, "Hello? Is there anything you want?" a familiar voice ask, "Peter need you now! Please!" he said. The call got hang up, Ned look at his phone when a portal appear beside him, "Woah!" the two unknown man got into defence, the black hair girl jump out.
She look at them before saw Peter horrible state, she immediately ran towards him ignoring the confusion look she got from the two unknown people. Hugging him and whispered sweet nothing, "Shh... Shh... Hey, its ok. Its ok, little sister is here. Calm down, calm down big brother... what's wrong?" she rub his back while he hug her tight, "It's my fault.... it's my fault.... all of this happen because of me..." he sob, "It's ok, tell me what's wrong?" she rock him back and forth comforting him.
"May's gone.... she's gone because of me..." he cry, she didn't mind her wet hoodie from his tears, all she care about is comforting him. "Who is she?" "That's Rudz, Peter little sister." Mj answer, "Wait you have sister? I didn't know that!" the man exclaim, "Wait you don't have an unrelated sister in your dimensions?" Ned ask, "No! Even if we were 'Peters' doesn't mean we have a same situation!" he said, Rudz look up. "What happen?" she ask since she and Ash was in dessert, they actually searching for something but when she got the call she immediately tell Ash to head back home while she went somewhere, he obeyed since he didn't want trouble.
"Oh uh... before that, meet Peters." Mj points at the two man, she lift her brow. "What?" "Uh hi, I'm Peter Parker." a man with light grey coat introduces, "What the fuck?" Venom said, "Oh uh... Hi! I'm Peter Parker. Nice to meet you!" the other one said, she finally noticed he was wearing a tigh spider suit, she look at Peter. "Peter, what happened?" she wipe his tears with her thumb, he sniff.
"I-I start all of this..... I ask Mr.Stephen to use a spell for everyone to forget that I'm a Spider-Man..." he sob, her eyes widen a bit, "Why'd you do that?" "Everything! Everyone in New York hate me! They think I'm a villain, Mj, Ned got involved in this because their my friend and girlfriend, both of them and I didn't being accepted in collage." he said, she keep on listening, "All of them didn't accept us, so I ask Mr.Stephen to use a spell to erase everyone memory about me being Spider-Man but I interupting him five time! Now two versions of myself is here even the villains from their universe was here too! It's all my faults! I was so selfish for the things I made, I just want my normal life! I didn't want any of this to happen!" he finished crying on her shoulder, she just silent, "I didn't want any of this.... I was selfish just to have things I want and not for others! Now May's gone because of me! I have no one else anymore!" he cry letting it all out.
She rub his back, "Peter, none of this is your fault." she said. He look at her with his red puffy eyes, "How can its not?" she just hug him, "The one that need to be blame is Mystireo(Did I spell it right? I don't remember how his name spell). He literally frame you, using uncle Tony drones and got killed by it, it was his faults and not yours Peter." she said, "B-b-but I-" "I know, you just want the best for you with Mj and Ned. I know how it feel, losing someone that last relate to you...." she said, holding back her tears when she remembered about two people.