🐯Happy Chinese New Year!✨(Part 1)

This chapter is special! It's for the Chinese and maybe my Chinese friends too! Well my mom's friends but its fine! I want to say Happy Chinese New Year!

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
__________________________________

Pov Random

It was black, everything was black.....

"Is this on?" a familiar voice ask, a camera on sound then appears.
Ash face was shown on the screen, he adjust the camera a bit before backing away. He put his hand on his hips, he was wearing a Chinese red shirt, blue pants and a black shoes, he smiled at the camera.

"Hello everyone! I want to say Happy Chinese New Year!" he said with a grin, clasping his hands together.

"春节快乐!"

His bedroom door then open making him let out a tiny high pitch scream, it revealed Wong with the same dress he wear. "Ey! Come on! What are doing now? We need to get everything ready!" he said, "Uncle Wong!" "What are doing?" Wong turn to the camera, "Are you seriously recording? There's no time!" Ash nod, and grab the camera. "Yes I did!" they walk out the room, "You really need to start helping preparing the party!" Wong scolded.
"I'm on it! Let's go!" he ran downstairs, the Avengers was there, Nat and Wanda was in the kitchen helping Zoffy cook the meals, Steve help Bucky decorating the tanglong on the ceiling, a white cat then jump on the sofa startling Vision who was putting red mattress on the table. "White! Stop jumping on sofa everytime we didn't notice!" Eddie scolded picking up the white cat.

White meow, "Are you looking for Rudz?" she meow again, he sigh. "Alright alright..." he put down the cat letting her run away, "Hey everyone!" Ash look at the open door and saw Ben in a green collar shirt with a blue jeans, "Ben! Hey!" he walk towards him and do a handshake, "Hey! Don't forget about me!" a black curly hair boy shout, he have a black hoodie and a blue baggy pants, "Kevin!" they high five.
"How's it been mate?" he ask, "Oh it was great!" they laughed. "Hey Izen, got any food ready yet?" they look at the voice to see a ginger hair chubby boy, he wear a black suit. "Are kidding me Howard?" he deadpan, "Ben... are you sure she would like it?" the brown hair boy face his partner, "Of course man! You looking good!" he comment, Ash look at the Revvonahgender.

"Hmm..." he give him a thumbs up, Rook wear a red Chinese shirt like him but have a golden stripes, a golden dragon on the chest with a black jeans.
"Maybe wear this too." he put a tiger ears on his head, "What are you guys doing? Howard don't try sneak the food." they turn to face Rudz who was looking at Howard, she wear the same Chinese shirt with the golden stripes, a golden dragon on the shoulder and a black jeans. She turn at them with a blank look, "Aren't you supposed to help decorati-" she saw Rook with the tiger ears, she stunned.
Ash and Ben glance at each other and smirk, "Hey you good?" Kevin ask, a girl with tane skin walk beside her, she wear a white shirt and purple sweater. A skirt and a long stocking and a purple shoes, she wear a red glasses, her hair was straight black and a pink scarf. She poke her hand, "She was stunning, what made her stunning?" she ask.

Ash and Ben giggle darkly, they push Rook in front of the black hair girl, he start to stutter, "Talk to her!" they whispered yelled.
"H-h-hey Ru-Rudz..." she snapped back to reality and saw he was in front of her, her eyes widen when she saw he still have the ears. Her face become warms, "R-Rook! I..." she pause, she literally dying inside because of his cuteness, 'So... c-cute...' she thought. Made it worse for her, she saw a tiger tails behind him, she lift her brow. "Wait hold up... where did you get the tiger ears?" she ask looking up at him, "Oh! Ash... put it on me..." her eyes widen, a steam come out from her head.
Her face was red as tomatoes, 'He done it on purpose!' she thought, glaring at the two snickering boy. "Is this the right place?" a Chinese voice ask, they look at the entrance and saw a black hair boy with a Chinese uniform and black pants. "Jack!" the boy turn at Rudz and smiled, she walk towards him, "Glad you come. It's been a while we seen each other!" she greet with a warm smile. Rook don't know what he feel right now but he surely was glaring at the boy, "Dos? Who's this?" Ash ask noticing the glare.