Chapter 26 (Small But Strong)

I actually don't know what I should said right now so I particularly will just try inform something or just... I don't know.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, Autobot Base. 6:55 p.m

Ratchet scan towards the ten years old black hair girl, "It seem she will stay like this for one week." he said turning at others.
Unfortunately for Rudz, she got an accident turning her back into her ten years old self. She wear the clothes she use when she was ten, grey shirt underneath was black long sleeve. Baggy black pants and black boots, her hair was short medium black. Her face shown no emotion, but Ash know better, she was scared because she didn't want him got hurt by the bots when they actually didn't.
Ash head to her side, "Its 'k Dos, they will not hurt me." he said, she glanced at him, "I know you're aren't trusting them but they friendly, I promise." she look back at nothing. He sigh, "Just let them be kid." Venom said inside her, she nod. "But what should we do? We have school tomorrow, who will take care of her?" Raf ask, "We will, we need to try gaining her trust. Like Venom has said, she will open up when she trust us enough." Optimus said looking at the black hair girl.
She met his gaze, feeling something warm inside her that keep telling her to trust the Prime. "Alright then, we will take our leave now. See ya guys tomorrow!" Ash said pick up Rudz, Smokescreen transform opening his door for them, Bee, Bulk and Arcee follow suit. Transforming, the trio hop inside them, driving out the Base, Ratchet shake his helm, "I only hope she would open up, she seem a bit aggressive in such young age." he said.
The three mechs look at him, "What do you mean?" U.Magnus ask, "Don't you see it? She try threaten us with a growl when she saw us, thankfully Ash was there to calm her down." he point out, "And did you remember the time those two got turn her age, she simply threatened us." he add crossing hid servos. "I do notice it old friend, it seems like she feel uncomfortable." the Prime sternly said, the two then remembered why she didn't trust any of them except Ash.
The medic scuff, "We just need to wait patiently, I could tell she had a trauma past life." U.Magnus said before walking away, the two look at him suprised, "I guess..." the wrecker look at the two. "I will go scouting." he transformed and drove out, it was silence. The two look at each other, feeling a little bad for the ten years old.

---Next Day---

The bots has send the teens to school except Rudz who was in Smokescreen, when they arrived she hop off the rookie. They transform, "Heya Rudz! It's me, Smokescreen!" he said smiling at her, she just stared at him with blank look. A vision come to her view, it was ten year old Ash having the same smile as him, she snapped back to reality, nodding and walk towards the human area.
Smokescreen just standing where he was, dumbfounded, "Uhhh...." Bee secretly laugh at his reaction, "Rudz, how about you come with us when we get the others from school, sounds good?" the femme ask. She stare at her having another vision, it was the brunette lady she grown up with, she was giving her a loving smile and kindness, she snapped back and nod, hummed at the end.
"She seem start to open up...!" the olive green mech said, "It seem she is." Rudz just sit on the couch, didn't know what to do, she crossed her leg. S.B come out from her shoulder sensing her boredom, they take out a cube from her pocket wich she didn't know she have, throwing it on the table. It transform into a book, they climb down from her while she watched them, jumped on the table and lift up the book for her, they chirp.
They jump to her lap, she softly take the book from them, ''Mystery Of Murder'...' she thought. Opening the first chapter, S.B was on her shoulder, reading the book with her, it was actually their favourite story. They first accounted it when Rudz read it in her bedroom at New York, while reading they didn't notice the medic took a glance at them, his expression softened. 'Poor little one... having a bad past in such young age...' he thought before his work.