Chapter 20 (The Rescue)

I'm not gonna lie, I was panicking today at school but I hide well. This is becoming more tense for me.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin.
____________________________________

Pov Random

Location:  Jasper Nevada, Market. 7:10 p.m

    Rudz was walking back home, she literally went to the store without a car just to buy a gums. Venom was really confused by her sudden behaviour, he just let her be because he know she will answer that she was lazy.
     She just minding her own business, an engine sound come behind her, she glanced at her shoulder but seeing nothing. She slowly look back forwards, continuing on walking, the same sound come again with a metal clanging. She immediately look back, she look around, nothing. She breath in and out, she hurriedly walk away, her throat was dry and sweating.
     "Look out!"  Venom warn making her turn around but didn't dodge the electrical sticks towards her, cry in pain before fell on her knee, she try to grab a hold but the sticks keep pushing towards her by force, she scream. Fell down to the floor, her eyes started to drop, before she pass out she saw a red ruby eyes smirking down at her, the medic wait for her to fully pass out.
     He smirk, picking her up and take a good look at her feature. "My my, such an easy capture. How about we go back, hm?" transforming into his vehicle mode, he tighten the belts around her, driving away. "KnockOut to Nemesis, I need a groundbridge. And I brought a special guest~" he call, a groundbridge appeared in front of him, driving through it. Rudz phone keep on vibrate at the road where she pass out.

---Four Days Later---

Location:  Jasper Nevada, Autobot Base. 4:12 p.m

    Ash keep holding his phone, trying multiple times to call her but received no answer at all. He sigh sadly, frowning, "Where could she be?" he mumbled. A hand come up to his shoulder, he look up and saw Jack with Miko and Raf looking at him with sad look. "Hey, it's ok. She must be busy or something..." he said unsure, "If she was busy she will inform us that she went to work!" he lean back on the couch, he was holding back his tears.
    "She's been missing for five days! Including today! Where could she had gone to?" he said, Raf sit beside him, he sigh silently. "She still missing?" Bulk ask, they nod, "Hey Ash, how about we took a ride? We can search for her again." Smokescreen suggested, he nod. He transform while Ash walk off the area, hoping in and drove out the base.
     "Where could she be? It's like she just vanish!" Miko shout, they look at each other.

---With Ash and Smokescreen---

   Smokescreen drive down the road, Ash keep trying to call her. He still got no answer, he frown. "There must be a reason why she's missing...." Smokescreen said try to lift his spirit, "And what was it?" he sigh rubbing his face.
    He try to call again while looking outside, he then saw something on the street with a scratch road. He look at it confused, "Wait Smokey stop, reverse..." the rookie obeyed, reverse back slowly, "Stop! Look!" he hop off and crouch down to take a better look. "Tire scratch?" the rookie ask, Ash look around until he land on something with square shape, he get up and walk to it.
     Bending down, he pick it up. His eyes widen, "What? This is her phone! It must fell out from her pocket!" he said showing the phone to his guardian. "Woah really? But how did it fell out? And why this tire scratch doing here?" they look back at the road,  "What happen?" he bend back down. "Wait a minute..." Smokescreen look closely at it, "That tire scratch.... KnockOut!" he shout. "Who?" Ash lift his brow confused, "KnockOut! The Decepticon medic! The one that try to kill you in the race!" he said.
    Ash widen his eyes, "Wait.... you don't think..." realization hit them like a meteor, the black hair boy immediately hop in the rookie and hurriedly drove back to base.