Chapter 1 (Arrived)

Yoooo! I will try to update, I just write three books for fun because of boredom in this pandemics.

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
__________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada. 3:30 a.m

A hours has passed, the two was on their own world. Ash was talking with Carnage in his mind, Venom was sleeping while his host was in though.
She still remember the time when she became the new host for him,

~Flashback ~

She just come back from school, having a upset look on her face. Flash really are a jerk, she just can't believe he keep making fun of her and Ash, just because they are a bit different doesn't mean he have to treat them like a freak.
They just different in their own way, like Ash. He might be a person who easily forgot but he atleast know how to keep attention and care about someone, Rudz was an awkward person with anxiety that rising inside her randomly. But she know how people feel and help them went through it, they didn't tell Peter about it because he already being hate by alot of people before but they eventually apologies to him because of misunderstanding.

She was about to get her room when her dad, Eddie saw her and call her over. He noticed her upset look and frown, "What's wrong sweetie? You seem upset." she look at him, "It's nothing, really." she lie, but he didn't buy it, she might be adopted but he care about her when he found her at his door at night.
"It is fine for me to be a freak?" she ask, Eddie look suprised, he was about to speak but Venom beat him to it when he came out. "It's fine to be a freak, kid. Like us, a loser and a lost simbiote, why do you ask?" she was taken back by his words, "But..... you guys are a not a freak, loser nor lost one. You guys are awesome! You guys are my hero." she smiled at them.

Eddie and Venom take her words deeply, they smile at her before hugging her. "Thanks kid. We appreciate it, now what's wrong?" he ask, she sign "It just, this jerk Flash is making fun of me and Ash because we've different." she look down, "Don't listen to him! If he make fun of you it means that he is weak and coward!" she look at the simbiote shock "Really? How so?" she was confused.
"Venom's right, sweetie. If he make fun about you two, he was just a coward. I like to see he try make fun of the police or maybe his parents." both smirk while Rudz look at them taken their words, 'They right, he did make fun of us because we're one year younger than him.' she smile widely before hugging them" Your right! Thank you! " two of them hug back and letting go," Kid, there something we need to tell you. " Venom said, she confusely look at them "What is it?" they glance ar each other," You will be new host for Venom. " she pale.

" Dad, wtf. " he look at her chuckle," I'm an older person now, so I'm not really moving like usual." he smiled at her," B-but, why me?" he pet her head" Because your a perfect match, beside your my daughter." she look at him her eyes shown sparkling, she smiled determined," Ok! I will be his host and always going to protect you guys! " the two smiled at the girl." Alright, give me your hands. " she did what was told, clasp their arm together until Venom went inside her. He come out from her and grin she closed eyes smiled at him.

~Present~

She will never forget about it, she look at her friend remembering how he hide about him being a host of Carnage, it was hilarious actually.
They just hang out at park, they literally just talking about school while eating ice-cream until Venom secretly come out and ate her whole ice-cream, suddenly Carnage come out and start to attack him. The two teens just  inside them by sudden while the two glare at each other, the teens appeared to stop them from making tantrums. The symbiote get back inside them, she eventually ask him about Carnage and he revealed his secret that he have been keeping him for months now, he's parents freaks out when they found out about it but he explained to them that Carnage made no harms well except about he have a fight with Venom.