Chapter 19 (Future To Past)

I am having an anxiety attack because tomorrow Monday I will start school! But my cat White right here is to comfort me.... Pls help..

Enough chit chat! Let the story begin!
_____________________________________

Pov Random

Location: Jasper Nevada, Autobot Base. 2:21 p.m

    'So the maniac is actually a good guy? This is interesting...' Rudz though after she read the truth of book she was reading, she was sit cross leg on the couch, Ash was racing with Miko. Raf on his laptop while Jack watched the two, 'Not gonna lie, this case of murder the 'innocent' is something fascinating....' she keep reading in silence, her anxiety then rise, her fingers shake. 'What?' she took a deep breath, 'Calm down... calm down...'.

    She continued on reading but on guard, she wouldn't know what will happen, the tv start to glitch. Stopping the two from racing, "Aww what?" Miko whine, Ash tap a the screen a little. "Weird? Why so sudden?" he hit the back of the tv, the lights start to turn on and off, Rudz quickly look up, glancing around.

    "Ratchet? What's going on?" she ask the old medic, "I am looking for it..." he respon, a screech was heard. They look at the tv seeing it start to show a crack, "Get away from it!" she warn bringing Raf behind her, the three back away until the crack fully open, a figure then got thrown out from it while screaming. Ash got no time to react before getting bump by the person, Rudz quickly hold them from falling the rail, "Ash you good?!" Jack shout, Rudz pull both of them.
    She take Ash closer, before glaring at the unknown person, she then take out her blaster. Aiming it to the unknown,  "What happens?" Ratchet ask walking towards them,  "A man from unknown crack...." indeed what she said, the person was a man in a dark green t-shirt, black pants.

    He have a black hair, he was face plate on the floor,  "Who is this guy? And why did he just thrown out by that crack?" Miko ask. The man groan, they tense, Rudz aim her blaster close while glaring dagger at the man. He slowly get up, rubbing his head, "Oww.... what the hell....?" he look up and saw the blaster in front of his face, "Woah! Calm down! Calm down! I mean no harm!" he shout backing away.

     Rudz keep aiming it at him,  "Please! I won't touch it again! I'm so sorry Dos! I was curious!" he shout cover his face in defence, Rudz stop her glaring, changing it into a shock expression. "What?! How did you know her nickname!?" Ash shout glaring at the man, "Wait.... what...?" he slowly put down his hands, glancing at them. His eyes widen, looking around in panic, "I'm.... I'm here again? I thought it they were back to the- wait...." he look back at them, 'Hold on.... he look familiar....' Rudz thought narrow her eyes, he has the same features as Ash.

    Dark brown eyes, black back side hair. A small scar form on his jaw, "Gree???" she said confused, "WHAT?!" the other shout. "Uhh yeah... Dos? Why are you look young? You look like your fifteen years old self!" he said cupping her both her cheek, "Wh-what do you mean 'I look like my fifteen years old self'?? I am fifteen!" she said narrow her eyes. His eyes wide open, "Oh.... shit.... I can't be..." he mumbled, he let go of her. "I-I can't be in the past!!" he shout, "What do you mean?!" Ash shout.

     "Your me! I am you! From the future!" he shout pointing at him, "What?!" confused and shock. "Wait hold on! How old are you?" "I'm thirteen five!" they look at each other, "Ok let's calm down...." they calm a little bit. "So your Ash? From the future?" Raf ask, "Yes I am, maybe I should introduce myself again even though you guys already know.... I'm Ash Izen! The host of Carnage!" he said with a smile.

     Rudz and Ratchet glance at each other, "How did you get here?" the medic ask, he nervously rub his neck, "Well...." a portal appear surprising them. A two boys, with same face come out, 'Twins?' they all thought, 'Uh-oh...',  "Woah! I didn't expect it work!" the one with indigo shirt with blue long sleeves said excited, "Yeah it work, now how do we get back?" the other one ask crossing his arms, he wear a dark purple hoodie with black shirt underneath it.