What About Me...? FINALE

Hey! It's Evii here, sorry that I'm interrupting, but I just want to say how this was a joy to see more than 1 k readers enjoy reading each chapter, and all the people who voted, thank you! Anyways, here's the finale, and the prologue for the second book! Enjoy!
-----------
"Hey Leafy?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you still mad at me?"
"No. That was one mistake, and you learned your lesson, didn't you? So, I'm not mad. I just wish you would tell me before going, and I guess I overreacted when you were going, and you needed some parting time too. I'm the one who should be hated right now. Not you."
"Babe-"
Leafy brought Firey's face close to hers.
"Don't ever say that it was your fault anymore. Okay?"
The two kissed for a while, taking in the new future they were going to have. Seems chaotic, right? Just a few weeks after getting officially married, they have traumatic drama to deal with. Not to mention, Four was caught a few days ago, and X has been let go, and out of the problem. Four was confirming X didn't do anything, and he surprisingly admitted everything that went on with Clock as well. Clock was even asked about this, and he did confirm that he was threatened not to say anything.

Leafy and Firey were trying to patch up the lost time by doing fun stuff together, and they never did stop having fun, even when they were apart. Leafy did hang out with Pin occasionally, as did Firey and Coiny. Coiny and Pin patched up their relationship. This may sound like a happy ending, but unfortunately it doesn't end here. 

----------------

"Four, what happened to make you like this?"
"... I dunno. I guess it was after BFB ended."
"Be honest."
"I SAID I DON'T KNOW. I DON'T REMEMBER HOW I GOT LIKE THIS."
"Four, calm down..."
"... I'm sorry."
"What?"

Evii: Sorry this was short, I just want to save most of the prologue for the sequel! I'll make a chapter whenever I have it up! Thanks for all of the support!