Chapter 6: You...

Leafy finally woke up. She was not too suspicious of the blue figure in her sleep, but luckily Firey was still next to her, metal. She got up slowly, and prepped herself for if anything got thrown at her, and she remembered what she saw...
And she knew that if anything changed...
It's gonna be Coiny AND....

F i r e y ' s f a u l t .

She took a deep breath, and Firey had apparently watched her. He smiled at her, and got up himself. She walked out of the room, prepping the kitchen up for breakfast. She's making pancakes.
His favorite.
Her favorite.
T h e i r favorite! This is perfect!
Leafy thought as she made the batter.

He's not gonna do anything stupid, right? Of course he won't! He's too smart and handsome for that! Coiny can't make him do anything! Haha!

She figured she took too many meds last night. She looked over to notice half of her mood pills gone. She had to go out this time to go and get more, secretly. He's probably hiding something, so she hides something from him:
The reason why she's happy half the time.

She made the pancakes, and told him to take a break from going out. She'd go out today.

She walked outside, and put her hood up so that no one recognized her. She was known for staying inside the house more often, not out. Firey had been the more 'out' person the past week.

"Haha, I'm sure he's fineeee- Oh hey Pin! Feeling any better?"
"Yeah.. I guess Coiny did become nicer the past night. Something happened with Firey, and he didn't want to treat me like sh-t anymore! Thanks to you both!"
"No problem! I'm just going to get groceries today since Firey worked hard! Coming with?"
"Guess this is a girl's day!"
"YESSIR!"
Leafy was thrilled to have Pin with her. Otherwise... Her thoughts might've gotten to her.

--------------
Door bell rang as soon as Leafy left.
Coiny.
"What do you want, Coiny?"
"Your finally the one home. I was wanting to talk to Leafy but okay I guess. Up for Blocky's now?"
"I said no."
"Your finally at home by yourself, having the WHOLE DAY to yourself, but yet YOU STILL DENY HAPPINESS?"
"YOU TREAT PIN LIKE SH-T! I DONT WANT TO TREAT LEAFY LIKE THAT! IVE ALREADY BEEN A PIECE OF SH-T TO HER BEFORE! SO JUST SHUT UP!"
Coiny grabbed his arm and dragged him out the door. Firey was kicking and screaming for Coiny to let him go, but all Coiny did was stick a piece of tape over Firey's mouth and kept dragging him to Blocky's.

-----------
Leafy was finally done an hour or so later, Pin filled her hands up with garden supplies, and Firey was still being kidnapped by Coiny at Blocky's. Firey had to admit it was fun, but he still needed to get home. He refused every drink, until Coiny shoved Firey into a drink dispenser, causing him to black out.

Leafy was worried when she got home, to tape being on the floor, and a cracked table in the living room.

It can't be happening... Right?! I... I know it doesn't happen today! IT CAN'T!

She screamed for Firey inside the room, until hearing the door open, with Coiny carrying Firey on his back, tears falling.

"I AM SO SORRY! I DIDNT KNOW I WAS THAT ROUGH WITH HIM! I THOUGHT HE NEEDED SOME FUN FOR ONCE AND DRAGGED HIM TO BLOCKY'S! I'M SORRY!"

Leafy frowned, and heard that voice again.
"That's just a start. He's gonna want to keep going, and leave you worried, till he ends up like Coiny. What are you gonna do?"

"Coiny. Get. The. F-ck. Out. NOW!"
Coiny ran out the door after dropping Firey onto the couch. Leafy slammed the door shut, and took the tape from the floor and cleaned it up. After she taped her own mouth shut.

I don't want to say anything to him...
It's C O I N Y ' S FAULT.
NOT HIS!
C O I N Y ' S FAULT!
NO ITS MINE! I SHOULDN'T BE KEEPING HIM FROM HAVING FUN! I'M SUCH A JERK-
IM A PIECE OF-
SH-T!

"Babe..? Your crying... what's wrong?"
"Uh...-"
Firey was up. She had the tape fastened around her mouth, trying not to scream.

"Babe... Why aren't you talking... You know you can tell me anything.. right? Did I do something..?"

He doesn't remember... maybe this'll be good in the end, right? No memory of the bar... No problems! Haha! THATS GREAT!

"Leafy-"
He turned Leafy around to notice the tape around her mouth and tears falling down her face, but those happy eyes stayed drawn on her face. Even her pupils looked like they were happy.

"You.... You did something, didn't you.. Leafy. Tell me what's wrong, and why your fake smiling at me. And lemme take off the tape-"

"NUH!"

"No? Why not... I like it when you actually talk to me!"

"Iy don wana"

"Okay.. then talk through paper then since you don't want to talk, here."
Firey passed her a paper notebook, and a pen. He didn't want to push her into actually talking, but he swore if she ended up like Teardrop, he'd sue Coiny.
---------------------
Heyyyy Evii again! Glad to see you made it though another chapter! Getting to the good parts, huh?
Coiny really did f-ck up. What do y'all think?
And there's now a double TD, aka Leafy had tape!
But also Four and X are still stalking around their house, and
SURPRISE IN NEXT CHAPTER!