Chapter 4 : Why do I feel so bad?

When the two came home, Leafy immediately plopped down on their bed in the bedroom, and was ready to fall asleep without putting on her PJs.

Firey walked in and shook her awake so that they could eat a decent meal before going to bed, because all he had was nothing be sweets, and Leafy didn't eat at all, but she was still functioning.

"Hey, I was wondering- how are you still walking around and such after not eating for 6 straight hours??"

"I'm used to it! I hardly ate at all in Yoyleland.. I was bored of the berries. But at least I have food now that is unique and different all the time! Not tasting the same.."

"Leafy, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's my fault I wrecked things, okay? Plus, we promised to forget this. To move on, remember?"

She held up her hand, where a glistening green gem sat, with a silver ring.

Firey looked at his hand, a glittering orange gem, with a golden ring.

They felt the same thing :

Thankful the other was here.
With them.
To help them get through anything,
and everything if they had to.
Leafy wouldn't be forgotten or alone anymore,
And Firey wouldn't have to live with guilt thinking Leafy hated him.

-----------------------
"X, stay quiet! I don't want to get caught! Neither should you."

"I'll try!"

X stayed huddled up near Four as they were going past Blocky's place. Ever since Four had thought of his plan, he'd been doing everything he could to test his power out. Even if it meant hurting objects again.

Truth is...
He did want to mess around.
It was HIS power, so he had RIGHTS to do whatever now, since he wasn't a host anymore. X was sticking with him, only because they'd be dragged into whatever mess Four got into anyways. They were his friend, after all.

A few minutes later Four and X we're hiding in a bush outside a perfectly white house. A glowing orange light was inside, and a green figure holding up her hand.

"Don't be. Its my fault I wrecked things, okay? Plus, we promised to forget this. To move on, remember?"

The orange light followed suit, holding up theirs. X already could tell who they were, and they whispered to Four to let them be.
"Why not JUST NOT HURT ANYONE-"

"Shut up. They are getting up. I need to be there in the afternoon to actually try this out. Once she feels insecure again, and I know she will, I'll do it. And no one can stop me because I have no rules against doing so. Right, X?"

"Y-yeah... I still hate this.."

"Your gonna get dragged in anyways. Whether your with me or not, the contestants K N O W that your associated with me. D o n t b o t h e r r u n n i n g."

X looked down and nodded. They stayed silent for the rest of the night, didn't even protest once.
------------------------
Hello this is Evii again, and glad to see you made it to the end of the chapter! Just to let you know a few things:
X is a they/them in this fanfic.
Four is a psycho scientist who is trying to over power Two, since Two took away half of his contestants, and X was dragged along as bait at some point. Four used to care for X like his best friend or sibling, but now it's just a toxic relationship.
That's all!
Hope you enjoy your day/afternoon/night/morning and hope to see you in another chapter!