Chapter 15: Who are you..?!

The couple days Four stayed in Leafy was normal like as if he was never there. Leafy and Firey had just got home when Four finally decided to say something temporary about when he leaves.
"Huh?"
"Four, just say it."
"Fine. Leafy's gonna lose her memories and everything if I leave willingly."
"WHAT?!" Both of them yelled, looking at each other. Leafy looked like she was about to break down again. Firey rushed over to her on the couch and cuddled with her until she fell asleep.
He thought about how he could regain her memories after losing them?
-------
A day before Four finally left:
"Alright, Four. Last day, then you HAVE  to go."
"Got it, Leaf."
"I told you, Leafy. Not Leaf. Get it right."
"My mistake, Leafy."
"Anyways, Firey what are the plans for tomorrow once Four leaves?"
"You do know that you won't remember regardless of telling you now... Right?"
"Oh yeah... Well then nevermind!"
"Just get to sleep already so I can work on out of here... your both boring."
"Oh shut up. Fine! Come on, babe!"
"Alright!"
Four worked hard to use his abilities to get out of Leafy. He finally got out, and it was around 6 AM, so Firey was to expect a amnesiac Leafy in the morning.
Next Morning brought to you by 'NAPTIME BEING GREAT FOR TODDLER 8TH GRADERS!'
Firey woke up first. 8 AM and Leafy wasn't up yet, so he decided to write down all the things about her so it could trigger her personality back. And maybe all of her:
Her name, personality, memories with just herself but with no memory of who was with her, and all that jazz.
Leafy woke up and started screaming.
Firey ran off to their bedroom, and told Leafy to calm down without using her name.
She finally calmed down after a few and that was when questions began to be asked.
"Who are you?! Where am I?! Who am I?!"
Firey patted her shoulder and gave her a cup of coffee, and Leafy hesitated, but then drank it. She felt calmer, and Firey gave her a paper answering all of her questions.
-----
"Soo... My name is Leafy and I'm apparently married to you... A psycho number was in me for a while... And you expect me to believe that I was 'sort of' a MURDERER?! WHY'D YOU MARRY A MURDERER?!"
Leafy stared at Firey, confused and scared for the poor flame, he just married a fricken psycho, and yet he's perfectly alive and sane. What the h e double hockey sticks did he go through to get this far?
"Well, yeah I did marry a murderer, but she is sweet, and really likes chocolate and she was going through a lot, and that resulted in you. I just want the memories to come back... Please."
"Firey... Was it? I know you want the original Leafy back... But how are you going to do that without any help, and how are you going to manage afterward? She's going to need therapy. Lots of it out of what you told me."
"I know she needs it. And that's why I invited Pin. She knows you a lot too."
The doorbell rings, and the flame ran off to go answer it, and he comes back with so named Pin.
"Firey, why'd you call me- L-Leafy...?"
Pin stared shocked at her best friend, now confused and didn't remember a thing about her.
"I need your help a little."
"What do I need to do?"