Prologue: Wedding Day

"Leafy hurry up! He's waiting!"

"Yeah yeah, lemme just fix the bow on my dress! It fell out!"

"Lemme help yoi then!"

"Thanks, Bubble!"

Leafy, Pin, and Bubble we're currently dealing with the complicated green dress on Leafy, and the bow was giving them a struggle. Bubble finally got it fixed, and shoved Pin and Leafy out the door, and out into the middle of the aisles.

"She's so, like, pretty today!"

"I agree!"

"I hate that I feel great that she's getting married... And where's Bubble."

'She looks great today, doesn't she?"

'Ya!'

Firey stood at the end of the carpet, looking down at his newly wed wife on the verge of tears while walking up.

They had been waiting for months for this day. Sure, they had problems, but Leafy felt as if it would be a great way to forget about the past, and move on. She knew she wasn't going to be forgotten again, and he knew she wouldn't feel regret or alone again. They both mattered so much to each other now.

"And do you, Firey A'Blaze, dedicate your life and soul to protecting this graceful leaf?"

"I do."

"And do you, Leafy Evergreen, dedicate your life and soul to protecting this blazing fireball?"

"I do!"

"You didn't have to say it like that, Coiny.."

"AND YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE!"

And the party part of the wedding began after a long make out session up front. Pin and Coiny we're chatting by the baked goods, Bubble pleading for Fanny not to get mad at Match for trying to drag Bubble away, and Pencil trying to keep Match from being overprotective over their new Bember.
Firey and Leafy were busy chilling outside in the autumn breeze, and they were staring at the sunset in front of them.

"Leafy, I dedicate to this day that no matter what happens.. I'll never forget you, and I'll never allow you to feel sad or upset or hurt."

"Firey... I promise I won't let you get hurt or feel upset... And I promise to actually think before I make a choice..."

"That was once."

"Yeah, but it triggered all the other contests which you didn't win still."

"But at least we became friends again afterward."

"Everyone does like me again, so that's a plus, right?"

"Yep!"

The sun was about gone when they both said the same thing:

"LAST DAY OF REMEMBERING THE PAST, NOW ONTO THE FUTURE!"
--------------------
"Pinnnnn come on! We gotta get home."
"Nooo I gotta stay for Leafyyyy"
"Forget that. Your drunk again."
"Whattttt?"

Coiny grabbed Pin's leg and started dragging her out the door, which Needle pitched in after finding out Pin's condition.

"Keep....pulling!"

"YEAH I AM! SHES HARD TO PULL!"

"YEAH WE ARE LITERALLY ON A HILL! WHY DID THEY CHOOSE HERE?!"

"Because of the beautiful sunset on this hill, that's why we chose here!"

Leafy had messy hair a little after getting a little fun out by rolling down the hill with her husband after their cheer, and Firey was next to her, laughing.

"Firey! How are you still laughing?"

"Coiny is still... HAHAHAHA-"

"SHUDDUP!"

"I'll drag Pin.. you two go hang out as bros. Needle, go enjoy yourself. Pin, let's gooo-"

"NOOOOOO-"

"PIN COME ON YOU LAZY BISH-"

And the next few minutes for Pin and Leafy were like this:
Leafy was cussing the crap out of Pin for drinking, and trying to get her to go to the car,
While Pin was flailing, crying because she didn't wanna leave her babe there.

---------------------
"Pen, you getting tired..?"

"Yeah.. I didn't realize this party would take so much energy out.."

"Well then, let's go. We can congratulate them tomorrow or sometime. Your tired, and so am I. I have to teach another Foom meeting tomorrow."

"Okayyyyy."

-----------------------
"Hey, are you alright..?"

"I can't do any pranks todayyyy Pin threatened me not toooo-"

"You do know those pranks are more harmful than you think..right?"

"I just find them funny. What's the harm in that?"

"Bubble got popped non-stop for 24 hours when you pulled a prank a couple weeks ago. You did say you did that before, right?"

"BFDI, yeah."

"I like the way you find humor, but not the harm you give others when your targeting them."

"Uhm, Taco I'm sorry-"

"It's fine. Just I... Want you to do better when cooperating with people. And not pull pranks on them to find humor for yourself."

"I'll fix that..."

"Glad to hear."

Peck.

Blocky touched his cheek as he watched Taco run away red as a tomato. He looked dizzy up until Pen and Tree passed by, and Bottle was busy with Death PACT being an intercom for when someone leaves.

"AND PEN AND TREE HAVE LEFT!"

"LEAFY AND FIREY RETURNED... AND LEAFY AND PIN LEFT!"

"Bottle, you don't literally need to yell everytime someone leaves."
---------------
Anddd welcome to Book One! If your wondering where Four and X are, you'll find out in another chapter!

I finally figured out how to make book covers better so there you go!

I'm wondering how this relationship is gonna go... Fire and a nature leaf are a weird but unique pairing... Aren't they?

And Pin's drunk again haha-
Not me purposely always keeping Pin drunk for most of the chapters I have her in-

Coiny must be tired...