Chapter 17: The Party and Memories

A few minutes after partying for a little bit and getting reminders or who everyone is and nearly fainting from a terribly-dress flower...
"Uh..."
"Leafy you okay?"
Leafy was on the edge of feeling nauseous, and Firey was holding onto her behind a table, where nobody noticed they were there, except Pin and Coiny.
"Leafy... Take deep breaths okay? It'll be fine... Pin can you sneak TB and GB back here?? I don't know what's going on."
"Got it!"
Pin sneaked out from under the covered table and called Golf Ball over.
"What?"
"Something's wrong with Leafy..."
"Oh sh-t. Here?!"
"Yep of all places here. Right now. She's really nauseous and can't stand."
"Okay. I'll get TB and where are you guys at right now?"
"Hiding under the snacks no one touched yet."
"They are gonna touch those later though. I'll see what's wrong."
Pin and GB made their way across the other drunk objects, and a few were trying to make sure the kids didn't drink any.
"I'm here!"
"Yay, Pin!"
"Oh crap, is she turquoise..?"
"You can see that GB??"
"Yeah, the colors fading out of her hair...
GB brought TB in and they both just started trying to help Leafy ease down, and unfortunately, it wasn't working.
"Either her brain is trying to get back the memories she lost, or she really did get drunk somehow and is getting the aftermath sooner."
"Please let it be the memories..." Firey said, glancing over at his amnesiac wife being examined.
"I'm sure that if you take her home, the next morning she should be back to herself besides the color."
"Okay. Let's go, okay?"
"I didn't really feel comfortable here, so okay..."
Firey and Pin helped Leafy up, and while they went to the car, Coiny was busy explaining why the A'Blaze duo had to leave.
--------------
"Leafy, do you want anything?"
"Chocolateeeee-"
Wait, CHOCOLATE?! OH MY OXYGEN, SHE IS COMING BACK! Wait wait wait... Don't overreact, otherwise something may not trigger her to regain anything.
"What type?"
"Any actually sounds fine..."
"Okay!"
Good thing I didn't toss out the chocolate just yet...
"Here you go! Enjoy."
"Heh! Okay!"
While Leafy was eating a bunch of chocolate, Firey stared at the alarm clock in their room eager to finally have his wife back.
He did know she'd be mad at him still, but at least it'd be less than before.

----------------
Flashback
"Hey, Coiny?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think Leafy would be mad if I came home late again?"
"Nope! Plus, keep your reputation up! No one in this bar at least has a wife or husband, or a girlfriend or boyfriend for that matter. Plus, you said it yourself, you didn't have one. Did you say that just to not get rejected from coming in here?"
"Yeah. I kinda like it."
"But your lying though-"
"Blocky kept me in here regardless of him being at our wedding. Everyone else would be suspicious of me if I said I did."

"NO NO NO I DON'T NEED HELP! I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND DANDY!- NO I'M NOT I FEEL LIKE DYING ALREADY! FOUR F-CKED UP I CAN'T- STOP TALKING FOR ME I FEEL FINE! JUST A LITTLE BLUE THAT'S ALL!- STOP WITH THE STUPID PUNS!-"
"Leafy..."
"Now I'm sure me AND Coiny f-cked up... This wouldn't of happened if IT WASNT FOR ME GIVING IN! AND COINY CONSTANTLY NAGGING ME IN DOING SO!"

"Leafy, let me help-"
"PLEASE! SHUT UP YOU DON'T NEED HELP FROM THE LIAR! YES I DO I'M SICK OF YOUR BS! IS IT BECAUSE IT'S TRUE?! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! YOU DIDN'T WANT HELP BEFORE AND YOU CALLED HIM A LIAR! SO NOW YOUR TAKING ALL OF IT BACK?! YES BECAUSE I NEED HELP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

End of flashbacks
------------------------

"Firey...?"
Leafy was standing in the doorway, mildly upset seeing her supposed to be husband crying while staring at the clock. He quickly turned around and saw her, and he just broke down.
"WOAH! Jeez, you could cry a river over here and still not get hurt..? Oh wait, is this house fire proof?"
"Y-yeah it is..."
"Heh, well then it'd be a lava river in here bruh."
I miss that smile of hers... And the funny jokes she would make. I eased a little bit, and laughed.
"I see I made your day a little more brighter, didn't I?"
"Y-yeah you did..."
"Hey, cheer up! You should be seeing your wife waking up tomorrow, so stay happy for her!"
"Yeah..."
This Leafy knows shes leaving, right? Why is she so excited to be gone and for me to have my wife back?
"I'll be sleeping on the couch. I'll leave a reminder for your wife to come to bed with you, okay? So you should be fine. Night!"
"Night..."
Firey watched Leafy walk out the door, with a smile on her face. Firey did too, for he would see his wife next to him tomorrow, mad or not.
--------------
Next Morning...
Firey jolted awake as soon as he heard his alarm. He noticed his wife not beside him, so he got tense.
"BABE! PANCAKES ARE DONE! GET YOUR LAZY A DOUBLE S OVER HERE!"
Firey jumped and fell over off the bed, causing a startled leaf to stand over him, still turquoise, but very concerned.
"Uhhh, babe you okay? You literally never fell out of your bed like that ever."
Firey grabbed a yoyleberry, quickly ate it, and ran over and hugged Leafy tight.
"Jeez, you missed me that much? No wonder you were staring at the clock eagerly last night..."
"You remember that?!"
"Yep. I can remember the party too, it was so terrible. Hiding under a table isn't fun either."
"Eheheh..."
"Anyways, putting that aside, I'm not mad at you. You learned your lesson, and I still love you no matter what."
Leafy gave her husband a kiss on the cheek, and she walked off to see a fire on top of the cooking pancakes.
"FIREY! THE PANCAKES ARE BURNINGGGGG-"
"OH HECC NAH!"
Firey and Leafy were busy trying to save the last pancake, and soon enough, they were eating the last good one on the couch, leaning onto each other.
---------------
Hey! It's Evii here! Sorry I haven't been posting recently, my phone got stolen and I'm using my old one right now. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter! CANT WAIT FOR THE FINALE OF THE FIRST BOOK! Def doin a second one!