Chapter 5: He promised...

It started out as an okay day. Firey was out grabbing groceries again, and it had been a couple days since they got married, when he was already been bugged by Coiny to go to Blocky's place for a drink. Firey refused everytime, even when he had the whole day to himself, but he told himself not to, due to being afraid something bad would happen.

Leafy was proud in him doing so, and was happy everytime Firey came home, having one grocery bag in one hand, and something sweet in another for her. She stopped having those thought, telling herself that Firey did promise not to forget her or leave her.

But seems like she could've kept her guard up.

"Firey it's not like your freely doing whatever anymore. Just for Leafy? Pin allows me to do whatever as long as I don't get caught by police or something, but still. Having fun once a while with a drink isn't gonna be that traumatizing for her. Give it a break. Come on."

"Coiny I said this 2763 times. I can't. I'm afraid that I'll do something terrible or something to make her worried about me. I don't want to see her cry or mad. N e v e r. Okay? I need to go anyways. Have fun."

Firey starts walking off when Coiny grabbed his hand. Firey tried pulling away but it doesn't work. Coiny keeps begging him and Firey stands his ground, saying no each time. He was getting sick of Coiny nagging him to do something he didn't want to do, for the sake of his wife.

"I AM NOT DOING THAT! JUST SHUT UP COINY!" Firey yelled.
The aisle was silent, only the two boys staring at each other, and the other shoppers walking off to another aisle to get away from the two. Coiny looked shocked to see Firey was very loyal to the girl he had ignored and showed no respect to for years. No matter how many times he tried, Coiny knew he'd never get Firey willingly to come. He gave up.

"Fine. Suit yourself. If your looking for fun whenever Leafy allows you to, come find me in Blocky's place."
Coiny walked off, leaving Firey alone to calm his nerves down. He got the rest of his groceries, and drove home to notice Leafy talking with Pin. He decided to listen in.

"What? Coiny is nice to you, isn't he?"
"Y-yeah but he's so aggravating when his freaking drunk. He comes home and doesn't even say anything to me anymore. When we first got together, he was so nice, like how Firey is to you. I wish Coiny was like Firey in a way. I hate it when he's drunk. Now everyday he's like this. I bet he's drinking right now."
"I feel bad for you, Pin."

Leafy hugged Pin, and those two just sat at the table and chatted, Leafy giving a bit of comfort to Pin for having to deal with drunk Coiny.

Firey finally stopped listening in, and walked inside the house.

"I'm home."

"Hi Firey! Here, lemme help with those groceries." Leafy said, standing up and grabbing the bag of groceries from his hands.

"Hey Firey."
"Hey Pin. How are you?"

"Not so good. It's about Coiny again."

"Yeah, she told me that Coiny kept getting drunk and treating her like sh-t everyday." Leafy said, while putting the bread on the counter and pulling out the TV dinners they had at least once a week.

"Oh crap, I did see him today though."

"Groceries?"
"Yep. He did ask for me to come with him to Blocky's place, but I refused."

"Coiny I SWEAR TO F-CKING-"
"PIN LET'S CALM DOWN AND GIVE YOU SOME TEA!"
"I'll go make it!"
While Leafy was calming Pin down, Firey got started on making the tea. Then there was a knock on the door, and Leafy answered.

"Oh. Coiny. Hi." She said, trying to keep a smile, but was even bothered to see him at her door.
"I was looking for Pin. I figured she'd be here, but I guess Firey is here though?"
"Yeah- why?"
"I wanted to talk to him."
"Sorry, he's busy making tea. Come back later?" 'or maybe never..."

Coiny stood there, and decided to give up again and walked off to Blocky's place again to relieve his 'stress'. Leafy waved him off, and closed the door. She breathed, and then walked back to Pin and Firey with a calm expression.

"Was it Coiny..?"
"Yep. That son of a b-tch decided to show up. Looking for Pin."
"OH REALLY?! THEN WHY ISNT HE NICER IF HE IS SO WORRIED ABOUT ME?!"

Later, Pin and Leafy are on the couch, comforting each other, while Firey was off taking a nap. Soon, Pin left and it was just Leafy sitting there. She fell asleep due to being tired by comforting Pin for a constant couple hours, and she only found herself in black, with something blue in front of her.

---- In her sleep ----
"Hello?" Leafy said, walking a little closer to the blue object.
He's just gonna ditch you, like Coiny did to Pin, you know.
"What.? No! He promised to stay with me. Whoever you are, you don't know me, do you?"
I know everything about you! And of course he promised, just to make you happier, and to crush your heart later.
"Shut up! Who even are you?!"
I need to show you something before you get mad at me!
Leafy found a chair behind her, and she sat down, as the figure showed her a video that was supposed to be predicted for the next day.

After the video:
See? He's gonna forget you again. No matter how many times he tells you, there's always temptation there, and guess what? The next few days aren't looking too good either. Might wanna keep your guard up.

"I still don't believe you... If he is gonna do that then I'll stay cautious.. but not have my guard up. I don't want to not trust him when he trusts me. So stay the f-ck away from me until tomorrow night. You hear me?!"
Fine. Suit yourself. If he hurts you, I'll be here to help you. No one else would anyways. You two are known as the perfect couple, you know.

"Just let me wake up. It's probably morning already."

Okay, see you, Leafy A'Blaze.

----------
Hii Evii again!
Sorry this was a long chapter, I've been working hard to set the plot to where I'll start getting to the 'good parts' of the story, which will probably extend the plot a little. But, what do you think Firey's gonna do? Do you think Coiny's finally gonna get him to Blocky's place or no? Have a great day anyways!