Chapter 16: I'm... what now?

*"So, what you mean to tell me is, Four's gone now? She's safe?"*

*"Yeah, no duh. Look at her."*

*"She looks a little turquoise though..."*

*"Four did say something about the whole color thing-"*

"He said what?"

*The amnesiac leaf stared at Firey and Pin with confusion. After a while in silence between the trio, Leafy stood up and washed out her coffee cup.*

"He said the color change was supposed to go close to normal, but your not going to really be green anymore."

"Oh. Well its just the color anyways, right?"

*The leaf smiled with a glint of worry.*

*Firey stared back, and felt like he really did still see his wife in her, just needing to be brought out.*

"Oh, yeah there was supposed to be a party or something later, right Firey?"

"Yeah, but I dunno if its the right time to bring Leafy to it... everyone is going to be confused besides me, you, Leafy herself, Coiny, GB and TB. How is that going to work?"

"Paint."

"Paint?" The A'Blaze duo questioned.

"And a excuse."

---------------------------------

"LEAFY! You ready?"

"I look weird..."

"No you don't. Come down and lemme see! Firey's waiting for you outside."

*Leafy slowly srept down the stairs, making sure she didn't fall over from her long orange and yellow dress, with a couple of black heels, her sort of long hair gathered and put over her shoulder.*

"I look like a weird preppy girl..."

"Flower is gonna look worse than you. Last year she wore polka dots over stripes and checker board patterns."

"Holy f-ck. Seriously?"

"Lolli really did need to help her... its not just her sweaters looking off that time."

*Pin shrugged it off and fixed Leafy's hair, putting the vibrant dye into it.*

"So, do I look like Leafy now? Or am I still a turquoise wannabe?"

"Don't speak like that... You are her, just maybe an amnesiac. Your gonna do great anyways. Stay with Firey and he should cover you most of the time, okay?"

"Okay..."

*Pin put her hand on Leafy's shoulder.*

"If anyone discovers about *you* entirely, yell for me. Okay? Or Firey, or Coiny. We got your back, bestie!"

"Heh... okay. I trust you guys."

*Leafy smiled over at Pin, and she ran off to Firey who was getting impatient. The duo were arguing over something funny and Pin finally showed up with her red dress, with a huge stack of baked goods in her hand, Coiny following suit with more. He waved over to Leafy and Firey, but almost lost his grip on the fragile cake.*

---------------------------------------------------

"Woah, the A'Blaze duo are here..."

"GELATIN! STOP BEING A 6 YEAR OLD AND GET OVER HERE!"

"Flower... you're a mess... And Gelli-boy, don't make me use my fork repellent..."

"I hate that I can't find Bubble."

"I'm like, sad that Bubble left us for a stupid, hatred-ful fan..."

"Cake you enjoying this?"

"Yeah!"

"BLOCKY NO! YOU ARE NOT SPIKING THE DRINKS FOR A PRANK! What did we talk about...?"

"Not doing pranks during public events... Sorry Taco..."

"Yeah better be sorry. I still appreciate you trying to bring humor into this though."

"Awwww-"

*Leafy was overwhelmed by all the drama going on that she just collapsed on the spot, and Firey caught her just in time. (HE IS METAL-) Pin and Coiny were busy setting up the baked side of the food stands when they noticed Leafy doing her thing, and the Baking duo just bolted to her and began acting like nothing was wrong. They were aiming to bring memories back to Leafy, though it was taking a while.*

"Is it really this chaotic everytime?"

"Yep. Donut and Barf Bag are the only ones being 'parents' to this whole party. It must stink to be them..."

*In the distance...*

"GELATINNNN STOP EATING FRIES'S FRIES! DON'T BE A CANNIBAL!"

"Blocky spiked the drinks... with Taco apparently... dang it. DONUT WE NEED TO FIX THE DRINKS BEFORE ANY KIDS GET DRUNK FOR THEIR FIRST TIME!"

----------------------------

Sorry I have been inactive... I did change my profile tho-

My phone got stolen two weeks ago so I wasn't able to update any on this nor my other fanfics. Sorry if it was on delay for super long. 

Also, just got interested into Pokemon so this is gonna be fun... 

I did also get a Commaful account, so go follow Hokari if you want any originals from me!