Chapter Two: Are you okay?

A couple hours after Leafy having her Gylenol to help with her headache:

"Fireyyyy-"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm getting kind of cold."

"I'll warm you up."

Firey uses his hand to warm up the room a little bit. The two of them were resting on the couch watching a movie. Leafy's head rested on Firey's shoulder.

"Thank youuu- and I think my headaches gone."

"Huh. That was fast for a headache, though."

"I feel like eating something tho. Do we have any food in the fridge?"

"I don't think so. I'll go to the store, you warm up in here, and I'll make something when I get back, okay?"

"Okayyy but don't take too long!"

"Alright."

Firey slowly got up from the bed, got some shoes on, and walked out the door to get something his wife could eat. Coiny was doing the same thing, but Pin was busy sleeping, so Coiny had a bit of time to spare for activities.

"Hey! Yo Firey!"

"Oh, hey Coiny. What's up?"

"Just getting groceries and doing some activities since Pin's sleeping. What about you?"

"Same, just I need to get straight home so I can make something for Leafy."

"Oh, bummer. I thought we could go to the steakhouse tonight..."

"Sorry Coiny, but I have to decline still."

"It's alright. Well then, how about we go over to Blocky's place for a bit? Just one drink won't hurt."

"Sorry Coiny, I can't. Leafy really needs food and I don't want to forget her being hungry over trying to have fun with my life."

"Come onnn it's not gonna hurt her. It's just once anyways if you do. Don't be a bummer."

"..."

Leafy's gonna be upset. I have to stay strong and say no. Sorry Coiny. I'd love to but I don't want her upset over a mistake I did.

I don't want to see her cry or scared again.

N e v e r .

"Have to decline. I have to stay loyal and be by her side. I promised."

"Alright then. I'll see you around, okay?"

"Alright. Thanks for shopping with me by the way."

"No problem! Have fun with your wife!"

Coiny ran off. Firey felt proud that he actually resisted going, but was upset that he couldn't have some fun with him at Blocky's.

Leafy was happy when he got home, quicker than she expected. Firey made some good hamburgers that night, and Leafy was enjoying every bite. Soon it was around midnight when she finally got tired, and they both went to bed. Or at least Firey did. Leafy stayed up, looking at the roof.

I have him, don't I?

I have a nice life now!

Everyone likes me, he likes me...

What am I missing..?

Why do I still feel... Negative?

Leafy slowly got up from their bed, and went off into the kitchen to grab some water. She sat on the counter, and pondered to herself:

What if he forgets me again...?

-------------
"Four?"

"I feel like I know who I'm doing first."

"Better not be anyone who just got happier in their lives.. Clock already knows but he promised not to talk. No one would believe him anyways."

"I think I should do someone that just got married yesterday..."

"Not them... Don't ever do them. They don't deserve that."

"Not Firey..."

"SHE DOESNT DESERVE THAT! SHES ALREADY BEEN HURT!"

"It seems a leaf would be great. :)"