Chapter 8: What are you going to do..?

"So.. let me sum up what you just said.."
"Okay..."
"Firey gave in to Coiny's request to go to Blocky's, and he lied about being your wife to keep up a reputation in the bar, and he's been doing this for several days, and you finally follow him, and there was a strange voice in your head telling you to be suspicious of him, and you two both fought outside, and Coiny also lied about me too?"
"Yep. That sums it up."
"And what was that other thing you wanted to explain? And why are you wearing a black glove over only one of your hands...?"
Leafy pulled off the glove, revealing the now blue marking that was over her elbow. She panicked.
"I DONT KNOW HOW THIS GOT HERE BUT SOMETHING GRABBED ME IN THE BUSHES WHEN I CAME HOME AND IT WONT GO AWAY AND IT KEEPS GROWING!"
"It's blue though... like him..."
"You don't think..."
"It could be..."
They both said in unison:
"Four."

A few seconds later, the door opened with both Coiny and Firey standing there, who just listened in. Leafy's mark extended up to her shoulder, and parts of her hair tips turned a little shade of blue. Firey was scared to see her like that, and Coiny was regretting everything he did.

"LEAFY! What happened to you?! Your blue-er!"
"YEAH NO DUH LITTLE SH-T!"
"Sorry..."

"PIN...?"
"Shut up. I know what you did, and I'm not happy anymore with you going."
"Sorry babe..."
"But let's focus on Leafy first. She's turning blue more every second we stand here without helping. SOMEONE CALL GOLF BALL!"

Firey ran off to his phone, and called GB.
"Hello this is Tennis Ball. What did you need, Firey?"
"LEAFY'S BLUE!"
"What?"
"LEAFY. IS. BLUE. JUST BRING GB AND COME OVER HERE! SHE'S PANICKING!"
"Okay! We are on our way! GOLF BALL! WE NEED TO HEAD OVER TO THE A'BLAZE'S HOUSE!"
"Okay but why?"
"LEAFY IS BLUE!"
"OH JEEZ OKAY!"
-beep-
"THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY!"
"THANKS BRO!"
"Yeah, thanks."
"Leafy cheer up! He is at least trying to save your life."
"Doesn't help he's still a liar."
"Just shut it and wait for Golf Ball."

The door broke down.
"WE ARE HERE! WHO SAID LEAFY WAS BLUE?!"
"I did"
"OKAY WHERE IS SHE?!"
"In front of you dum dum." Leafy said, a little aggravated.
Leafy's hair was still green, but her front bangs were blue. Like liquid, they were still extending slowly.
"How do I stop this?! We think he did it!"
"...him?"
"Yeah." Pin replied.
"Well, the blue shade does explain that, but why would he use it on you..?"
"Could it be he had a new power that relied on possessing a living object and only affected the person when they have negative emotions and reactions..?" Tennis Ball theorized.
"Yeah that might sum it all up. I'll just research, but in the meantime, if anything bad happens, call TB immediately. I don't know what'll happen to her, but if she does get possessed, watch for the blue shade okay? TB let's go. I need to get to the bottom of this."
"Good luck you guys..."
Door shuts.
"Well, now we know what to watch for. Firey, you'll do that, right?"
"Sure.. but I'm not sure if Leafy would accept me in watching her."
"I'll... Agree....just this once... OW!"
"LEAFY!"
"I'm fine- it's just this stupid headache... what the f-ck am I thinking?!"
"What?"
"Okay... I feel like someone else is thinking in my head... And it hurts..."
"LEAFY I'LL GET SOME GYLENOL!"
"thanks."

A few hours later...
Leafy is unstable.
Firey and Pin can't take all the reactions and moods she's having every second.
First complaining about a headache...
then crying because she won't live...
then laughing because she says she is okay...
then acting creepy is what she's feeling now. It feels as if the process is speeding up. Coiny has held the phone for the past few hours, reporting to Tennis Ball her current mood.

"Now she's acting creepy... blue is all over the tips of her hair.. almost to her messy bun."
"Send over a photo."
"Alright.. but she's creeping Pin out..."
"Just send it."

"Oh sh-t

"Oh sh-t. She's getting worse... I'll try to send out a search party for Four or X to hopefully fix this."
"Please get help..."

"NO NO NO I DON'T NEED HELP! I'M PERFECTLY FINE AND DANDY!- NO I'M NOT I FEEL LIKE DYING ALREADY! FOUR F-CKED UP I CAN'T- STOP TALKING FOR ME I FEEL FINE! JUST A LITTLE BLUE THAT'S ALL!- STOP WITH THE STUPID PUNS!-"
"Leafy..."
"Now I'm sure me AND Coiny f-cked up... This wouldn't of happened if IT WASNT FOR ME GIVING IN! AND COINY CONSTANTLY NAGGING ME IN DOING SO!"
"YEAH ITS OUR FAULT!"
"And Fours." Pin added, staring at the boys in a regretful look.
Coiny's phone buzzed again. It's Tennis Ball, saying they at least found X somehow outside the A'Blaze residence. Coiny said at least him and Firey would show up, and asked Pin to handle it for a little. She nodded and held a frying pan over her face.

"Alright. X is in the questioning room. Ask them whatever you want. I'm going to grab a coffee and keep researching."
"Alright."

The two boys slowly walked inside the room.  X was huddled up in a ball, crying their face off. Coiny was feeling sympathetic, but Firey walked up and started the conversation.
"Hey uhm... X?"