Chapter One: End of BFB Finally

"Do you think this is a good idea?"

"Shut up. I know what I'm doing."

"But... I don't think this is right though.. your gonna be hurting people if you try this."

"Hey, it's an improvement to my abilities. I just got it after BFB and you know that everytime I possess something it turns blue."

"YEAH BUT ITS ON LITERAL CONTESTANTS!"

"They ARENT our contestants anymore. BFB ended, remember?"

"Oh yeahhh-"

"So we can do whatever to 'em now. Isn't gonna violate any contest laws."

"But why'd you choose a FRIGGEN CAVE FOR THIS?!"

"X SHUT UP! SOMEONE COULD HEAR-"

"What the f-ck am I hearing?! A wedding is going on yet I am hearing something probably stupid- X?! FOUR?!"

"Wedding?"

"Who's getting married?!"

"Leafy and Firey are of course. Thought you got an invite."

"No. If they sent it to the BFB tower, then we don't live anywhere NEAR there anymore."

"Oh. Well, WHY THE F-CK ARE YOU YELLING?!"

"Four... if your gonna test it, do it now. I'm pretty sure he saw too much."

"But I gotta do it when he's got insecurities out."

"Well then never mind!"

"Clock, get out."
-----------------------
"Fireyyyy your gonna burn me again-"

"Leafy come on! Still don't open your eyes, okay?"

"Firey your hand is covering my eyes anyways! And plus, I can't even see anything outside of them!"

"Just come on!"

Leafy was growing impatient while Firey was walking down the street with her. After yesterday's wedding, Firey had planned to get a surprise for new living conditions since she had lived in the forest and he had lived in a trailer so that he didn't burn down anyone else's place, and she had been isolated for days before so she was used to living in a forest like area. But today it was going to change.

"OKAY OPEN UP!"

"OKAY OKAY!"

Leafy opened her eyes.

"HOWD YOU EVEN BUY THIS-"

"I saved up for months."

"EVEN BEFORE YESTERDAY?"

"Yeah- I actually just now bought it."

"FIREYYY I LOVE YOUUU-"

"Love you too babe."

They both walk in, with a nice living room, not your average mansion or rich like place, but just large and spacious enough to make it feel like one.

Leafy had been admiring this house for a straight up hour, before running back to her husband, hugging him so tight, she was actually on fire now.

"AAAAH-"

"THATS WHY I GOT A FIRE EXTINGUISHER! DONT USE ON ME THOUGH!"

The fire was out and Leafy was calmed down, so she sat on the couch and was napping.

Firey was busy making a special dinner he learned how to make for the two of them, when the door bell rang.

"Coming!"

Coiny and Pin were at the door, with some Yoyleberry cupcakes, and some orange and green flowers.

"Congrats on the marriage, and apparently new house!"

"Oh, thank you! Leafy is sleeping right now, so I'll give those to her when she wakes up-"

"Leafy's here too? Nice!"

"Yeah, we got married yesterday, you were there, Pin."

"I don't remember half of it though-"

"CAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK!"

Leafy was up, and heard Pin say that, so she yelled. She walked up to Firey, and rested her head on the doorframe to ease her headache she just now got.

"My head hurtsss-"

"I got Gylenol."

"Yayyyyyy-"

"Go back to the couch. I'll get some. Thanks Coiny and Pin for stopping by, but somehow she just got that headache I gotta treat now."

"Okay Firey! I'll come by later with something that might help later!"

"Okay, Pin!"

"See ya later bro!"

"Bye Coiny."

The door shut, and Firey walked off with a genuine smile to grab the Gylenol.

------------
Hiii again! Evii here, and I might be posting chapters twice every other day or every day idk but again, I'll be posting more often, and hopefully my schedule won't go down due to me making music for my study group, and dealing with school, and having to post Insta stuff for my IRL friends every day so that I'm never inactive.

Hope I can survive my career building schedule.