Chapter 11: Guess we're equal.. huh?

Leafy stared at the ground, scared of what Firey might do or say to her after hearing that Leafy hid something from him too. She turned around in her seat and huddled up into a little ball again, wishing she had the tape over her mouth again.
Firey stood, shocked at his wife because not only did he hide something, she did too. Now he felt guilty. All the years he pretended to forget her, and was rude to her, he caused her to have this. He stayed silent for a while, staring at Leafy's messy bun. He couldn't see her face, but he could see the tears falling off her face anyways. He reached out to touch her shoulder for comfort, but his hand got slapped away.
"Leafy... I didn't know I caused this much to you. You could've told me.."
"When you could've told her you were going to the bar everyday. Now isn't that not fair, that she should tell you her secret when you don't tell her yours? Seems unfair, don't you think, Leafy?"
"I'm sorry. I said it a million times, I know, and it won't possibly work this time, I know, but I want to fix things. Okay? You are the one person I love the most, so I'm just going to say this..."
Leafy turned her head, and stared wide eyed at him.
"I LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY!"
Firey yelled, while looking at her with a comforting smile.
"I don't care if you hate me. I will still love you, even with the depression, and even with a demon inside. You will always matter to me, no matter how bad things get-"
"Shut. The. F-ck. Up. NOW!"
Firey jumped back, watching his wife get up from her seat somehow, and stand over him.
"You know NOTHING of me. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAUSED?!"
"I-"
"HE DOESN'T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO-"
"SHUT IT STUPID LEAF! JUST BECAUSE YOU LOVE HIM DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE DESERVES TO BE OFF THE HOOK! HE SHOULD JUST F-CKING DIE FOR LEAVING YOU IN PAIN BEFORE!"
"I know there's a reasonable explanation to NOT kill my husband-"
"Oh I find a MILLION reasons why I should.. why won't you let me, Leafy? He clearly hurt you millions of times, but yet he's hurting you now, pretending to love you! It's just a joke to him! And I know for a fact your upset and you regret ever forgiving him after this.. right?"
"I don't know what your doing, BUT I'M NEVER GONNA HATE HIM! AND I DON'T REGRET FORGIVING HIM! AND I NEVER WILL BELIEVE THAT THIS IS A JOKE! OTHERWISE I'D STOMP OUT THE DOOR!"
Firey stared at Leafy, with a smile after his shocked expression. Leafy smiled back, and things went downhill. Her vision was going out again. Till all she saw was a black void between her and a frowning fire.
"See? He hates you! Don't you see his inside self? He truly hates you, you know! So how about you give up fighting against me, and fight him to prove your worth..?"
"I don't believe he hates me... Right?"
"HE HATES YOU! WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE YOUR OWN SELF OVER HIM? ALL HE'S GONNA DO IS HURT YOU MORE THAN BEFORE! YOUR HEART IS GOING TO GET BROKEN! YOUR LIFE IS GONNA FALL APART-"
Leafy covered her face with her hands when she sank. She kept hearing that stupid voice go over all the hurtful things her husband could do to her until it all got taken in. She stood, and shoved past Firey, and took a run for it to the door. Pin and Coiny tried to stop her, but they failed. Firey tried reaching out her too, but she made it out the door and down the street, tears pounding on the floor.

"SHE'S GONE... SHE'S F-CKING GONE BECAUSE OF ME!"
"Firey, no bro, no.. that was because of me and my constant begging for you to have some fun just once. That's my fault dude. Not yours."
"I'm pretty sure the whole reason this incident happened was because of Four. Not one of you boys."
"What happened? Why'd I see a blue leaf running down the street?"

X.

----------
Sorry this chapter was short, I had a busy day today and seems like Leafy made a run for it, huh? See you next chapter!