Chapter 3 : I am fine!... maybe not.

Leafy put aside those thoughts and confirmed to herself that they both promised each other to not make each other upset, and he promised never to forget her. That would be breaking promises if he did, haha!

She got up, rinsed out her cup, and waltzed back to bed in a good mood.

Next morning :

"Babe, wake up! It's past 11."

"Oh, sorry! Guess I woke up in the middle of the night again wanting a cup of water..."

"Not a problem! I made breakfast anyways! Well, now brunch 'cause... Uh it's 12 now. Just hit it."

"Yeah. (O-O) So anyways, what 'cha got planned today?"

"I had checked out a fair that was going on today, and I wanted to take you to it!"

"That sounds fun!"

"Really does."

"Firey...?"

"But your more funner to be around, Leafy!"

"Awww Firey... Your too cute sometimes..."

"I know I am (U-U)"

"Haha-"

"Let's get dressed and go, then?"

"Yep!!"

After those two got dressed and they happened to forget the brunch, they walked right back inside to eat before they leave. When they reached the fair, it was majorly crowded. Leafy couldn't stand the crowd, but she stayed for Firey. He was soo gonna owe her later.

After a couple of hours of Leafy screaming on the rides and Firey staying on ground level because of his fear of HEIGHTS-

Leafy barfing from the rides and Firey with a bucket so that she didn't puke publicly in a trash can-

Firey loving all of the food, Leafy too sick to even bother eating before another ride-

They came across Bubble and Fanny somehow over there, and they chatted for a while, Leafy occasionally letting her brunch out in the bucket. She repeated several times that "Firey is my life saverrrrr-"

"Glad to see you can talk babe-"

"Shut it. I'm the one who screwed me up."

"But I could've gone with you-"

"You are afraid of heights, so I didn't take advantage of it, and I went on my own. But there is one ride I want you to ride with me on. I promise, it won't hurt you."

"What ride is that?"

"You'll see!"

Bubble and Fanny waved off after an hour of chatting, and doing couple photos in photo shoot box, and Leafy was already tired, but she insisted on one more ride they HAD to go on.

"Leafy, I'm not sure I should do this-"
"Get on! I promise, this'll be worth it, a lot!"
"Okay... I'll trust you."
"Okii come on!"

"And we are going!!"
"I'm getting a bit scared for my life-"
"Don't worry. I'll be here. Trust me, okay?"
"... Okay. (-////-)"

"Leafy... Is this why you brought me?"
"What?"
"For the sunset... And the sights up here?"
"Yeah... Is that a dumb reason..?"
"No no no! Never was! It was a great reason, actually. For once I can actually see something up high without getting scared for my life."
"Well, then I changed that! (:D)"
"Yeah... You really did."

The two sat there for who knows how long just gazing at the sunset, holding hands, and enjoying the private moment. Leafy felt as if she shouldn't doubt him anymore, and Firey felt like any husband would, just really happy to be in the moment. No matter how much happened... She still had the guts to still like him. Even after the forgetting. Even after the neglecting. Even after all of the pain they both endured... They were here... Enjoying the sunset....enjoying each other. Not fighting for some weird prize. Not hating on the other for a BFDI mistake.

Not hating or even disliking each other at all. It felt great.