Chapter 13: RUN.

Firey, Pin, Coiny and X hid in a bush. They didn't know who else was in the forest with them, or if it was just a weird monster walking by, but by the time Firey was high up as he could above the bush without being seen, he noticed the lemon leaf passing by, yelling.... to herself?? Coiny looked concerned, but Firey was more than concerned at the moment. Pin suggested they try to talk to her until they heard-
"-gonna die next. By YOU."
'Leafy's gonna murder someone?! FOUR YOU STUPID A-HOLE-' Firey thought, scared of who she's going to kill. Leafy had been great with not killing anyone the past year, and managed to keep it pacifist. But Four was about to screw that up.
He continued listening in:
"What... I don't want to kill them! They don't deserve that!"
"Just because you say that doesn't mean I'll allow you to just walk off without a little bloodshed!"
"Why won't you just leave me alone... I never did anything to you... But yet you want to hurt everyone I care about."
"So? Just because you say that won't mean that I'll listen to your stupid a**."
"Shut up."
Firey watched Leafy get seated on a rock, and she started crying...! Firey was about to just jump out of the bush to comfort her, but Coiny and Pin held him back.
Firey was about to yell at Coiny and Pin to let him go when he heard Leafy:
"I know someone's there... J-just come out..."
Leafy stood back up, tears still falling, but she had one of her fake smiles on. Firey could tell.
"JUST C-COME OUT! I WONT H-HURT YOU!"
Step. Firey was one step closer to leaving the bush to help his wife. Coiny and Pin kept pulling him back, but he always shook away and kept walking.
"C-COME on... I need help... I don't know why I ran... He made me do it! Just c-come out..."
Firey was out. Leafy stared at him, and currently Four was aggravated with her, and didn't even bother taking control at the moment.
"Leafy...?"
"Firey....!"
"Why did you follow me..?"
"Why did you run?! We were trying to help you!"
"Four made me! He kept putting my anxiety at max..."
"I was worried about you so I followed you! And three others came with me."
"Come out!"
Pin, Coiny, and X showed up outside the bush, Coiny taking sticks and leaves out of his hair.
"Nice to know some people care about me.."
"Leafy, everyone cares about you! Not just me, Coiny, Pin, and X!"
"X..?"
"Hi! Sorry about what Four caused on you! It should be temporary!"
"Thanks... X."
"So I see your friends showed up, eh?"
"Not this again..."
"FOUR LEAVE ME THE F*CK ALONE! I DO BETTER WITHOUT YOU!"
"Four, stop messing with Leafy! I told you she didn't deserve this awful treatment."
"X... Finally! You finally showed up on THEIR SIDE! I KNEW YOU WOULD BETRAY ME AT SOME POINT."
"Four, no that's not what I-"
"SHUT IT! LEAFY JUST GET RID OF THEM! OTHERWISE I'LL MAKE YOU!"
"I-I....I DON'T WANT TO!"
"SOMEONE HELP HER-"

-----------
Tears. Blood spread all over the area. But... X was still standing, trying to care for someone else.
"Don't die on me... Come on! Four get out of her right now... Before she dies.."
Firey was on the verge of a meltdown again. Pin was busy helping X, so Coiny was trying to calm down Firey.
Leafy on the other hand...

Passed out in the middle of the area, with her knife lodged in her. X and Pin were trying to keep her from dying, but the only real thing then both could do was just hope for the best after patching her up.

"PLEASE LIVE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"
"FIREY CALM DOWN!"
"NO I CAN'T! SHE HAS TO LIVE, SHE HAS TO!"
"FIREY YELLING WON'T FIX ANYTHING! JUST HELP ME, PIN!"
"Coming!"
Firey kept yelling as tears streamed down his face, wishing for Leafy to wake up, and alive.