Chapter 12: Finally Split, Right?

Leafy just kept running. She didn't know where..
But her 'why' was being answered by the many questions in her head after running out the door. Her anxiety was getting worse...
"How would Firey feel? You didnt allow him to help, so he's gonna go and divorce you, since you don't trust him."
"I TRIED! YOU JUST MADE ME PANIC! GET OUT OF MY F-CKING HEAD!"
Step.
Step.
Step.
Finally, the woods. Where Leafy had been for years. Yoyleland was bound to be close, right? She picked up a random Yoyleberry that was on the ground, and turned a gray-ish blue. She smiled a little, and said:
"Glad to be back...

Home.."

---------------
Firey was screaming.
Coiny was trying to calm Firey down.
Pin explained to X what happened.
X....
Was terrified at what they just got dragged by Four into.
Leafy wasn't there anymore...
And it was because of them and Four...
It was t h e i r f a u l t.
"X, this isn't your fault. It's Four's fault. And Firey this isn't your fault, and it isn't Coiny's fault either. Listen, Leafy may be gone, but if we hurry it'll only be temporary. Not permanent. All we have to do is hurry and try."
Coiny patted metal Firey's back, (Coiny stuffed a Yoyleberry into Firey's mouth, burning his hand a little.)
"YEAH! WE GOTTA SAVE HER FROM STUPID FOUR-"
"WAIT FIREY COME BACK! and he's out the door... Dang it Pin."
"Not my fault! Hmph!"
Pin crossed her arms and X face palmed at the two.
"Guys, if we are gonna save Leafy, we gotta hurry and find her. I think Four told me how it can be undone."
"Good move, X!"
"Let's go then!"
Firey was soon found, near the woods. He knew this would be where she ran, and in fact, Coiny and Pin soon figured that out too.
"Everyone got supplies? We will be in the woods for a while."
"I'm fine."
"Yep!"
"Alright, Leafy... I promise we will save you!"
Firey yelled before running into the forest, leaving the other two to follow behind.
-------------
Where are we even goin, leaf?
"Don't call me that. It's Leafy, and you are not me."
Who said I can't call you that? Haha-
"SHUT UP!"
Ooooh~ someone's angry...
"I said shut up. Better be lucky I'm even taking your warnings to heart."
I'm not lucky for anything! Your the one who's lucky that I warn you about these things! Anxiety is great, isn't it? :)
"No, it's horrible. Now leave me alone. I need to focus."
Fineee, your no fun Leafy- ew never mind leaf is better haha-
"It's Leafy to you, or don't even bother saying my name, dum dum."
So much rude words for a 'nice' lemon leaf huh?
"I am nice, okay? Your just screwing that up, sir."
How tf do you know that I'm a sir? What if I'm a Mrs?
"I know your not. I already know who you are, and you ARE NEVER GOING TO BE ME! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Aww nah, this is funner to be someone that's not a criminal!
"Your Four, aren't you..?"
Seems you figured that out... Who told you?
"None of your business."
Come onnn it can't be X.. right?
"WHO SAID X SHOWED UP?!"
It was them... Hehehehehe- guess someone's gonna die next- BY YOU.
------------------
"Why do I have a feeling we are too deep in here..?"
"It's just you, Coiny. Firey are you sure Leafy has her comfort place here of all areas?"
"I'm sure of it! She brought me there once, but the star gazing was beautiful. That was where we had our first date, actually."
"Awww that's adorable!!"
"EXACTLY! Wait, get in the bush! I hear footsteps!"
----------------
Sorry if this was short again, I was kinda busy thinking of new ideas for my new book, and hopefully the next one will be over 1000 words this time!
Have a great day!