Chapter 14: STAY ALIVE.

Leafy was in the hospital.
The heart monitor was the only thing that could be heard, besides sobbing outside in the hallway.
Golf Ball had monitored her 24/7 now, due to her breathing going off on several occasions.
Firey... on the other hand...

was furious and broken.

Pin and Coiny tried cheering him up several times, but only find him just walking back to Leafy's hospital room door, waiting for visitor hours to open up. He'd see her any chance her got.
She was everything to him.
Even if it didn't seem like it, she was his world.

He'd do anything for her, even launch himself off a freaking cliff or roof for her.
Even if it meant he would be dead.

--------------
Leafy's POV:
Huh...? Where am I?
"Nice to see you finally, Leaf."
Four?! What are you doing here?! I'm passed out on the verge of death and yet you still haunt me.
"Oh come onnn- I wanted some more fun before I had to go. :) "
So what. If I had it my way, I wouldn't of kept you here at all. What were you planning to do anyways?
"Awww you hate me don't you? Okay then, I'll tell you. I wanted you to kill that son of a traitor. Get it now? But I also wanted you to kill your spouse... No one would like you anymore after seeing what YOU did to X."
THEY KNOW YOUR IN ME. NO ONE WOULD HATE ME! IM LIKABLE!
"Excuse me? Your NOT likable. Never been, never will. Face it. No one liked you from the start. After YOU stole Dream Island from them, you ran away because you were a coward. Now guess what? Everyone hated you since then, and never did stop. JUST BE HONEST TO YOURSELF LEAF! YOUR HATED EVERYWHERE!"
NO I'M NOT! FIREY LOVES ME! PIN AND COINY SEE ME AS A GREAT FRIEND! EVERYONE SEES ME AS A GREAT COMPANION! SO SHUT YOUR GOD D*MN MOUTH!
----------
Firey stood beside her, seeing her once a couple seconds tense up. He kept thinking about her, and when he wasn't, he was cussing out Four in his head.
"Leafy... If you can hear me... Don't listen to anything negative he says about you. You are awesome, caring, and we all care about you."
-----------
Leafy's POV:
I CAN HEAR YOU! I JUST CAN'T WAKE UP! PLEASE LET ME WAKE UP!
"SORRY BUT NO. I'm not letting you wake up until I am forced out. I'm gonna have my fun with you!"
Your sick. YOUR A F*CKING MADMAN!
Leafy! Please if you can hear me... WAKE UP! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU- COINY PIN LET GO! I WANT TO STAY WITH HER!
Firey...
"You care, don't you. Fine, I'll let you wake up, but I'll still be with you until, again, I am forced out. Your boring."
Thank you....
-----------
Firey's POV:
LEAFY! I CAN'T LET PIN AND COINY TAKE ME AWAY FROM HER!
I slap Coiny and Pin away, tears still dry on my face. I hadn't slept a single minute. If she was gone, I actually don't know what I would do.. they stared at me with horrified, shocked expressions.
"Firey.. we are trying to make you feel better..."
"PIN! LEAFY IS ACTUALLY MOVING!"
"COINY YOUR NOT HELPING BY FAKING IT-"
"No I'm serious. She's actually up!"
I ripped myself away from Pins grasp, and made my way to her hospital bed. She looked up at me with those beautiful emerald eyes. I looked back at her with a comforting smile, and tears formed, God I've been crying too much..
"F-Firey.....?"
"Leafy...!"
-----------
The two embraced each other in a hug. Leafy was crying waterfalls, and Firey was trying to comfort her by calming her with 'Its okay... It's going to be alright...' for the entire day.
Leafy was soon discharged, for not having any real issues, after stating that Four would still be with her until he was forced out. Firey promised to be the greatest husband ever to exist for the next few days.
Chocolates, exquisite coffee, fancy dates.. you name it, Firey did it. (Not the s word tho- THEY ARE STILL YOUNG) Leafy never did cry once for an entire week. Four was soon growing bored of even willingly staying, and he decided his farewell better be soon. He still did haunt her sleep, though.
Firey would often wake her up when she was tensing up again, and the meetings she had with Four were always cut short, and she liked it. He caused her so much pain, emotionally, physically, and mentally. So she was thrilled when he said he'd been gone within the next couple days.

--------
"So, Firey! What are we doing today?"
"Uhh I was thinking of a theme park again-"
"Yay! Looking forward!"
"They did have one of those romantic rides... And a ferris wheel!"
"OOH! Like our first ever date together as a married couple!"
"Yeah! Except this would be around our anniversary time, but apparently earlier-"
"That's Oki tho! At least I get to still hang out with you! That's all I ever want."
"Leafy... I love you so much..."
Firey was on the verge of tears again. He'd been crying so much, it felt like he wasn't a fireball anymore... More like an actual endless waterfall. Leafy got used to this though, and hugged him for moral support.
--------
ALRIGHT! NEARING THE END OF THE FRICKEN BOOK! AND I'M ALREADY WORKING ON THE SECOND BOOK!
Hope you guys enjoyed the reunion, and Four's leaving soon, isn't that great?