Oxytocin

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

*Drawing not mine, Creds to pink-shores on tumblr*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're so cute Muds" Stuart said as he caressed the top of Murdoc's head. They held each other and looked into each other's eyes lovingly. "Oh, Stu I love you" Murdoc puckered his lips and Stuart blushed. Stuart leaned his face down more and kissed Murdoc softly. "I love you too Muds" He brushed some hair out of Murdoc's eyes and rested his forehead against Murdoc's.

Murdoc nuzzled Stuart's nose and giggled. He nuzzled it back. Stuart lifted his head off of Murdoc's forehead and began kissing across Murdoc's jaw. Murdoc gasped and reached his arm up and grabbed a fistful of Stuart's hair. "Say Muds... why don't we have some fun hm?" Stuart smirked slightly and reached his hand down to Murdoc's side and gripped it tightly. He let out a soft moan and nodded. "O-oh please S-stu.." His breath hitched. "You just lay back and let me do all the work,mkay?" Stuart brushed his thumb against Murdoc's bottom lip.

He spread Murdoc's legs apart and got in between them. Murdoc bit his lip desperately and nodded. Stuart ran his hand over Murdoc's bulge quickly which made Murdoc quickly squirm. He chuckled softly at Murdoc, loving to see him like this. He unbuttoned Murdoc's pants and pulled his cock out through his underwear. Stuart licked his lips hungrily and dove his head down Murdoc's tip and gave small kisses to it teasingly. "Ah! P-please suck me off sir!" Murdoc let out a small squeak and whimpered. Stuart looked up at him and smirked.

"Cute begging, but there's no need to, daddy was gonna do that already...now I want to hear how good your daddy makes you feel..." Murdoc's face flushed red and he nodded. Stuart grabbed a hold of Murdoc's cock and licked up the shaft quickly and then shoved his cock into his mouth and began sucking slowly but deeply. Murdoc moaned and got his hand tangled into Stuart's hair. "mmm f-fuckk.." Stuart swirled his tongue around Murdoc's tip sloppily and began sucking faster and moaned into Murdoc's cock. Murdoc began to shake slightly as he felt the vibration from Stuart. Stuart grabbed Murdoc's hips and held them down as he bobbed his head. "Ahhh.. d-daddy!.. feels s-so good.. mmph" Murdoc moaned loudly and threw his head back. Stuart moaned again and sucked harder and faster. "ohh sweet satan! d-don't stop daddy! g-gonna cum ahh soon" Murdoc started moaning uncontrollably. Stuart fluttered his tongue and sucked as fast as he could and sloppily. He let go of Murdoc's hips and started rubbing his balls and squeezed them. Stuart moaned as Murdoc's legs began to shake. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Murdoc panted heavily and cried out as he began cumming deeply into Stuart's mouth. He swallowed quickly and kept sucking sloppily. Stuart squeezed Murdoc's balls again and rubbed them. Murdoc cried out loudly and released the rest into Stuart's mouth. Stuart gagged slightly and swallowed hard. Murdoc released his hand off Stuart's head and Stuart slowly lifted his head off of Murdoc's cock. He licked his lips clean and then plopped down next to Murdoc.

"So sweet.." Stuart spoke softly as he caught his breath, turning his head to Murdoc. "Mm.. T-thank you daddy.." Murdoc blushed and smiled. "Of course my love." Stuart replied. Murdoc fixed himself and buttoned his pants together. "Let's cuddle." Stuart said and Murdoc nodded. He big spooned Murdoc and traced his arms lightly. "I love you Stu" Stuart kissed Murdoc's head. "I love you too Muds."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!! I enjoyed writing this, well writing after not having any motivation for a while! Have a good day/night. ~A