Needy

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Murdoc and Stuart had just come home from a night out. Stuart unlocked the front door and placed the keys down on a side table near the door. He looked at Murdoc and pushed him up against a wall roughly. Murdoc gasped and Stuart kissed him hard. Murdoc kissed back and got his hands tangled in Stuart's hair. They began making out hungrily obviously both wanting and needing each other. Stuart nibbled on Murdoc's bottom lip and sucked softly, cute little moans escaping Murdoc's mouth. He kissed Murdoc again and began to explore his mouth. He shoved his tongue inside his mouth and caressed his tongue with Murdoc's. He moaned into Stuart's mouth softly.

After a few minutes, Stuart pulled away and began to attack Murdoc's neck. He kissed down Murdoc's neck biting down occasionally and sucking softly. "O-oh fuck Stu" Murdoc moaned and squirmed. Stuart smirked against Murdoc's neck. He grabbed Murdoc's leg and draped it around his waist holding onto it as he began to grind his body against Murdoc. "F-Fuckk.." Murdoc tilted his head back placing his hands on Stuart's shoulders. Stuart held onto Murdoc's hip with his other hand and pressed his body as close as he could to Murdoc, his grinds begging to go faster and harder. "Daddy!" Murdoc cried out softly. Stuart smirked and started grinding against Murdoc roughly. "Use your words baby.. Tell me what you want daddy to do."

"P-please just fuck me! Ahh! I need you so baddd" Murdoc cried out. Stuart chuckled. "You're so cute when you're needy and flustered muds.." Stuart put Murdoc's leg down so he could stand up which left Murdoc trembling. "Awe it's okay.. Let me carry you love." Stuart picked up Murdoc and Murdoc wrapped his legs around Stuart's waist and buried his head in the crook of his neck, planting kisses on his neck. Stuart groaned as he carried him upstairs. Once they reached their bedroom, Stuart placed Murdoc down on the bed and clothes were being taken off and thrown to the floor quickly. They looked at each other hungrily admiring each others bodies. Murdoc pulled Stuart down on top of him and began kissing him hard, so hard they both felt like they couldn't breathe. Stuart pulled away after a minute and panted. "O-On your b-back baby, ass up. " Stuart said between pants. Murdoc nodded and turned over on his back with his ass in the air. "Mmm, such a perfect ass." Stuart placed a hard smack onto it. Murdoc squealed and moaned softly. Stuart giggled and place another hard smack onto his ass. "P-please d-daddy! Just fucking fuck me already!" Murdoc said with a low growl in his voice. Stuart shivered slightly and grabbed the lube from the side drawer. "Be patient Murdoc. Let me prep you love." Murdoc groaned. Stuart pulled Murdoc's hair back hard. "You're such a fucking brat Murdoc. Gonna fuck you so hard." Murdoc whimpered and Stuart snickered. He placed some lube on his long fingers and rubbed it over Murdoc's pretty hole, massaging it in small circles. Murdoc moaned softly as his tongue dropped out of his mouth. Stuart took the lube and placed it over his cock, rubbing it in. Once he felt they were both prepped, he put the lube back in the drawer.

"R-Ready, slut?" Murdoc nodded fast. Stuart grabbed Murdoc's hips roughly and pushed his cock all the way in "Oh Fuck!" Murdoc whined loudly. Stuart started to thrust deeply. "Fuck Murdoc, you're so tight mmphhh" "A-Ahhh Daddy!" Murdoc moaned loudly. "Someone likes that h-hmm?" Murdoc whined. "Y-yess I love itttt" Stuart smacked his ass and pulled out only to slam his cock back into him hard. "You feel so g-good ohh fuckkk" Stuart moaned and began pounding into him fast, Stuart hitting his prostate each time. "Ha-Haahh Just l-like that daddy! fuck yessss!" Murdoc felt himself tear up and started letting out slutty moans. "D-dont stopppp!" Murdoc said in between his moans. "You're taking my cock so good baby, ha-hahhh fuck" Stuart pounded into him harder, smacking his ass in between his pounds. Murdoc grabbed his throbbing member shakily and started pumping it fast. Murdoc moaned deeply and panted heavily. "I-im so close ahhh!" Tears of pleasure started streaming down Murdoc's face. Stuart started pounding into him roughly and moaned loudly. "Im close t-too, cum with me baby" Stuart started pounding into him sloppily and Murdoc started cumming into his hand. "Ohhh daddy! Fuck yesssss!" Hearing Murdoc's words and screams made him start cumming deep inside him. "Mmmm Mudssss!" Stuart pulled out and slammed his cock into Murdoc hard one last time, Stuart cumming deeply inside Murdoc Stuart started thrusting slowly to ride himself out and pulled out softly. Murdoc took his hand off of his member and Stuart grabbed his cock pumping it for him. "Oh my-s-sweet satan!" Murdoc gasped and screamed releasing into Stuart's hand quickly. Stuart removed his hand and Murdoc collasped onto the bed, cum dripping out of him. "Holy f-fuck baby..that w-was so good!" Stuart said to Murdoc. Stuart got out of bed and grabbed a small towel and cleaned Murdoc up and himself gently, throwing the towel into the laundry bin. Stuart crawled next to Murdoc and laid next to him, breathing heavily. Murdoc turned over on his side to face Stuart. Stuart kissed him softly and pulled him closer to cuddle him. "I love you Muds." Murdoc smiled softly. "I love you too Stu." They cuddled closely and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Smutshot requested by Marco I tried my best.. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this or some of it, heh. Have a good day/night lovelies. ~A