🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃

^Not my art

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was halloween night and Murdoc and 2D were invited to a costume party. 

Murdoc and Stuart were so excited because they were going to be dressing up as Freddy and Jason. Murdoc is Freddy and 2D is Jason. 

They both had finished getting dressed in their costumes. 2D turned around and faced Murdoc. "Woah Muds.. You look great!" Murdoc smirked. "As do you love" Murdoc replied. Stuart picked up a bottle of fake blood that was set on the side table. "Erm, hey muds? Do you think you could help me apply this fake blood on my jacket? I want it to look realistic." 2D asked Murdoc. "Of course! C'mere." Murdoc walked into the bathroom and took 2D's hand. He gently grabbed the fake blood out of Stuart's hand. He read the directions on the back of the bottle and he opened the bottle. "Wait! I almost forgot!" Stuart said. Stuart walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the side table in their bedroom and picked up a paintbrush. He walked back into the bathroom and handed Murdoc the paintbrush. "Here Muds, so you can apply it on me without staining your hands." Murdoc pulled 2D close by the waist, which made 2D blush. He took the paintbrush and dabbed it into the bottle of fake blood. He took it and smeared it on 2D's jacket in different areas. 2D smirked and thanked Murdoc. Murdoc nodded and pulled him in for a kiss. Once it began to get a little heated, Stuart pulled away and looked at his phone. "L-lets go muds.. we're gonna be late." Murdoc rolled his eyes and groaned. Stuart pat his head and snickered. 

Stuart and Murdoc got into the car. 2D opened his phone to a halloween playlist he made and pressed play. 2D put in the address to the party and started driving. Murdoc rested his head on Stu's shoulder as Stu drove. Murdoc began humming along to the song "Monster Mash" that was playing. Stuart joined along and sang "He did the mashhhh, He did the monster mashhhh,  the monster mashhhh" Murdoc giggled and smiled as he heard Stu's lovely singing. 

A few minutes they arrived at the house that the party was going to be held. Stuart parked the car and got out, opening the car door for Murdoc. Murdoc stepped out and thanked Stu. As they walked toward the front door, loud music and the sounds of people could be heard. They knocked on the front door and one of their friends opened the door dressed up in a sexy angel costume. "Hey! Its Murdoc and 2D! or should I say Freddy and Jason?" She smiled and welcomed them inside. She showed them where the drinks were and left them be. 2D grabbed a beer for himself and handed one to Murdoc. They walked over to the couch where there was some space open for them to sit. "Omg you guys are from Gorillaz right!?" A random girl asked. "Yup!" Stuart replied and smiled. She squealed loudly to which made Murdoc jumped a little bit. "I love your music, you guys are so talented!" She told them both and gave a flirty wink to Murdoc. Murdoc scoffed and 2D got up and grabbed Murdoc's hand moving away from the girl. 'Ugh the nerve of that girl. You're mine.." Stuart said and pulled Murdoc into a hug. Murdoc hugged back and blushed at Stuart's words. 

They walked over to another group of people, making conversation and sipped their beer occasionally. Murdoc chugged the rest of his beer and put the bottle down. "Lets dance Stu!" Murdoc told Stuart and Stuart nodded and walked over to an empty spot in the living room and began dancing with Murdoc. 2D looked into Murdoc's eyes and smiled. It was like only they mattered and nothing else mattered at that point in time. It was perfect. 

People started noticing them dancing together. Some "awed" and some didn't pay attention. Then, people started dancing around them. They danced to different party songs and some halloween music. Murdoc and 2D were enjoying themselves and having a good time. 

*time skip bc im lazy and don't know how to expand the above paragraph 😩*

It was around 11 at night and one of their friends had announced that the costume contest winner was going to be announced shortly. Murdoc grabbed another beer and offered one to Stuart which he respectfully denied because he had to drive home. Murdoc nodded and began drinking his beer as he held onto 2D's arm. People came up to them and started conversing with them.

 They were interrupted when their friend asked everyone to gather around so they could announce the costume contest winner. Stuart and Murdoc gathered around to where the friend was and the people they were talking to followed behind them. Their friend began to speak. "Everyone here looks great tonight! But there was two people who stood out specifically with their fantastic costumes!" Everyone waited with anticipation. "And the winner is . . . Freddy and Jason!!! Murdoc stood there with his jaw dropped and Stuart smiled widely and cheered. "WE DID IT MUDS!!! OMG!!!" 2D picked up murdoc and spun him around excitedly. The people around them clapped and cheered for them, congratulating them. Their friend came up to them and handed them an envelope with their prize in it. (In case you were wondering its $$) 

*another time skip, im sorry*

Murdoc pulled on Stuart's jacket. "What is it Mudsy?" Stuart asked him. "C-Can we go home? I think I've had enough partying for tonight.." Murdoc replied. "Of course darling, lets go home." He gave Murdoc a smile. Murdoc waited by the front door and Stuart said goodbye to their friend. They left the house and walked outside to their car. He opened the door for Murdoc as always and smiled at Stu. 2D returned the smile and got into the driver's seat. He put on a relaxing playlist and began driving home. 

Once they arrived home, they took off their costumes and got into pajamas. Murdoc sat on the bed and Stuart went downstairs to go make popcorn for them. Once it was finished popping, he put it in a bowl and brought it upstairs. "Wanna watch a movie Muds?" 2D asked. "I would love to" Murdoc replied and smiled.  Once 2D sat next to Murdoc, Murdoc cuddled into his side and Stuart put on a movie for them. "Happy Halloween Muds" Stuart kissed the top of Murdoc's head and Murdoc blushed and cuddled closer to him. 

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

A/N: HELLO IM ALIVE. Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Halloween one shot requested by the lovely Mack. <333 Have a good day/night (: ~A