"I'll protect you"

(A/N: I literally don't know what i'm doing with this but yeah.)

Murdoc, 2D, Russel, and Noodle we're going to the End clothing store in London to promote their new Gfoot merch. (A/N: This merch comes out aug. 20th)

The four were all wearing some of the new merch to the clothing shop. They walked out the front door of their home and Russel sat in the drivers seat and Noodle in the passengers seat, leaving Stuart and Murdoc in the backseat. Russ started to drive and Stuart whispered into Murdoc's ear. "You look so good Muds~" Murdoc looked at him and gave him a little smirk and blushed. "Thanks Stu." He replied. Soon they were about to arrive at the clothing store and Murdoc started to hyperventilate and mutter to himself. "Russ can you pull over please?" Stuart asked Russel. Russel pulled over and Stuart unbuckled his seatbelt and moved over closer to Murdoc. Russel and Noodle gave Murdoc a concerned glance. Murdoc whined and shoved his face into 2D's chest. "Muds baby, what's wrong?" He rubbed Murdoc's back slowly and asked him. He muttered something into 2D's chest.  2D couldn't hear him. "Muds can you speak up for me love?" He asked and lifted Murdoc's head up slowly. Murdoc was trembling and looked at 2D. "Is it anxiety love? Are you scared?" He asked Murdoc. Murdoc nodded slowly. Stuart held Murdoc's hands. "Muds, lets take some deep breaths together. In and out with me okay?' He told Murdoc.  Stuart took a deep breath in and murdoc took a deep breath in following 2d's movements. Then Stuart took a deep breath out and Murdoc did the same but his breath was shaky. "You're doing good muds, lets take a few more breaths okay?" He reassured Murdoc. Murdoc took another few deep breaths with Stuart and his breathing got slowly back to normal and he calmed down. "S-sorry guys.." Murdoc pouted and told the others. "Aw its okay Murdoc" Noodle told him. Stuart squeezed Murdoc's hand and then pulled away and put his seatbelt on again.

Russel started to drive again and they reached the clothing store shortly after. Russel parked the car and when they parked, their was two security guards waiting to escort them to the store. "I'll protect you too Muds! If anyone tries to mess with you, they got to mess with me!" He proclaimed. Murdoc smiled at him and the four of them got out of the car and started walking down the block to the shop. Some fans saw them and started screaming and saying hi to them. 2D looked over to Murdoc and grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly and pulled away. The security guards kept the fans from getting too close to them. Murdoc waved and smiled and 2D gave them a wave and a smile also. Noodle gave a peace sign to them and said hi and Russel waved. The four walked into the store and the doors were shut behind them for privacy and safety concerns. The manager and staff greeted them and walked them over to where they had the display of the new Gfoot merch. They were asked a few questions about the merch.

After they finished getting interviewed, a photographer came inside and took pictures of them with the staff and of the four of them by where the merch was set up. "I want to get a few pics of gorillaz outside the store if that's okay" The photographer said to the security guards and the four of them. They all agreed and security went out first and stood in front of barricades so the fans wouldn't hop over them. The photographer got a few shots of Noodle and Russ and then wanted to get pictures of 2D and Murdoc. Murdoc stool to the left and smiled. 2D stood to the right of murdoc and had his back turned showing off his jersey. "Thanks mates!" The photographer told the four of them. After they finished photographing, the four took some questions from the audience and spoke to them about the new merch.

*Time Skip*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The security guards were escorting the band back to their car. Once they got in the car safely, Murdoc thanked the guards and they were on their way back home. Murdoc had a smile on his face the whole ride home.

When they got home. Russel and Noodle went upstairs to their rooms. Stuart and Murdoc stayed downstairs in the kitchen. Murdoc sat at the kitchen table. "Muds i'm making you your favorite! Choccy Milk!" He said to Murdoc. "Yay!!" Murdoc giggled like a child. 2D got a metal cup out of the cabinet and filled it up with milk and then put in the chocolate syrup. He grabbed a spoon and mixed the milk and then grabbed a metal straw. (A/N: Sksksksk save the turtles LMAO) He walked over to murdoc and handed him his choccy milk. He set it down and looked at 2D and moved closer to him. "You're the best Stu, I love you!" Murdoc blushed and hugged 2D. "Awee anything for you darling. I love you too!" He hugged Murdoc back. Murdoc picked up his choccy milk and sipped it cutely. He got up and asked 2D to follow him to the couch. Stuart sat down and Murdoc laid his head on 2D's shoulder and drank the rest of his choccy milk. Stuart sighed, feeling content and happy and wrapped his arm around Murdoc.

A/N: This is kind of a random chapter. I tried to make it cute and comforting. The choccy milk returned tho, yay!! Thank y'all for 100 reads as well! Have a good day/night lovelies. Here's a cute Murdoc edit I did.